JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, here's an obvious "do not vote for" knucklehead, pg 298 -- probably doesn't understand that the ambiguous definition of a barrel shroud includes the stock on his beloved hunting rifle:

View attachment 458806
Wonder if she carries a semi-automatic pistol for personal protection...

If so she will be impacted...

Like I said in another post the lower the IQ, the more of a talking head they are for that particular political party...

JACKWAD, Mayor, City of Wheeler!:mad:

The only other politician I've been able to find in the responses was Boquist, who as expected was pretty darned good. None of the rest wanted to take a stand.

IMO it's looking like a lot of people are riled up and I hope that leads to a large turnout. 43 will go down in flames one way or another so long as we continue to apply pressure.

Expect our Leftislasture to pass an atrocity next February as an EMERGENCY when this one goes SPLAT.

Wonder if she carries a semi-automatic pistol for personal protection...

If so she will be impacted...

Like I said in another post the lower the IQ, the more of a talking head they are for that particular political party...

It kills me that an elected official doesn't understand that the 2A is about your natural right to defend yourself and your republic and that in a republic the militia is the people. If the Guard was the militia it would be called "The Militia". Kinda simple, dontcha think?

The only other politician I've been able to find in the responses was Boquist, who as expected was pretty darned good. None of the rest wanted to take a stand.

IMO it's looking like a lot of people are riled up and I hope that leads to a large turnout. 43 will go down in flames one way or another so long as we continue to apply pressure.

Expect our Leftislasture to pass an atrocity next February as an EMERGENCY when this one goes SPLAT.
Agreed, keep up the pressure, keep telling everyone you know how this is the destruction of a Civil Right.

With the kind of response already seen, people are talking and concerned, that's not going to go well for the November elections. Hope the Conservatives can gain control of the legislature as the governors office...

Long shot I know. But it doesn't really cost anything to dream./

Thank you

I'm not ungrateful, just astonished...

:D

Honestly, how many gun owners are engaged enough in the politics of 2A to even be aware that this is happening? I still, to this day, meet folks that have never heard of SB941 - passed 3 years ago - and they still don't know about it. Fact is, until I came to NWFA, I was completely out of the loop for this stuff - unless it made big time news, I wasn't aware of what was going on. I don't know how to fix that problem, but unless you're a member of NWFA, OFF, OHA, etc, or you pay really close attention to the news, chances are you don't even know what's coming.

Honestly, how many gun owners are engaged enough in the politics of 2A to even be aware that this is happening? I still, to this day, meet folks that have never heard of SB941 - passed 3 years ago - and they still don't know about it. Fact is, until I came to NWFA, I was completely out of the loop for this stuff - unless it made big time news, I wasn't aware of what was going on. I don't know how to fix that problem, but unless you're a member of NWFA, OFF, OHA, etc, or you pay really close attention to the news, chances are you don't even know what's coming.
If it's not on Twitter or Facebook, most people in today's society would be unaware. A sad but true fact...

We will be there, and you can bet, I'm going to be holding some feet to fires this go around! Blohardquist is tops on my list, right up there with Bloody Kate:mad:

In this case Boquist did a very good job writing against IP 43 - read his response on page 363:
upload_2018-5-10_10-35-20.png

MSM, controlls the message, it's that simple! I have seen several anti gun comercials and "news" stories proclaiming the need for all this reasonable gun control, but not a single word about how all of this just might be illegal and unconstitutnal! What I think needs to happen? We need some patriots to march into the hollowed halls of the MSM, do a Hearny Co. take over, and broadcast the real truth to the sheeple, show how wrong all of this is, and get people out to vote, get folks to demand recalls of elected officials, and demand charges against several as traitors! That would be a great start, take over the media outlets and spread the true message far and wide, and I wouldn't pizz on the Oregonian paper building if it were on fire! Until we can get the truth to the good people to see and hear for them selves, the antis get to control the message and the vote goes their way! Burn the MSM to the ground!

MSM, controlls the message, it's that simple! I have seen several anti gun comercials and "news" stories proclaiming the need for all this reasonable gun control, but not a single word about how all of this just might be illegal and unconstitutnal! What I think needs to happen? We need some patriots to march into the hollowed halls of the MSM, do a Hearny Co. take over, and broadcast the real truth to the sheeple, show how wrong all of this is, and get people out to vote, get folks to demand recalls of elected officials, and demand charges against several as traitors! That would be a great start, take over the media outlets and spread the true message far and wide, and I wouldn't pizz on the Oregonian paper building if it were on fire! Until we can get the truth to the good people to see and hear for them selves, the antis get to control the message and the vote goes their way! Burn the MSM to the ground!

We definitely need a way to get our voice out there. I think it will be interesting to see if this story gets any coverage and if so how it will get spun.

Now wait a minute here, isn't this the same guy who was hell bent for leather to pass the gun confiscation law known as extreme protection order?

You are correct, but here he is in the right. IMO this was a case of poor judgement due to his son's suicide. I'm not happy with his role in that legislation, but most of my anger is with the three Republican TraiTurds that voted for pure political gain:

"Three Republicans voted "yes" despite enormous opposition from groups like the National Rifle Association and the Oregon Firearms Federation: Knute Buehler of Bend, Rich Vial of Scholls and Julie Parrish of West Linn."

I don't usually participate in this kind of thing, but this is an urgent issue of the utmost importance.
They are trying to trash the U.S. Constitution of which this country was found upon, I can not stand idly by as they try to further infringe on our God given rights.

Last Edited:
We definitely need a way to get our voice out there. I think it will be interesting to see if this story gets any coverage and if so how it will get spun.
They'll spin it as "a group of die hard gun nuts submitted prewritten form letters in opposition of the AG's well worded initiative title. In an effort to subvert the established process for public initiatives. Some 300 letters of opposition were received by the Secretary of State's office. Next step in the initiative process with be to gather 88,000 signatures to get the initiative on the November ballot."

You are correct, but here he is in the right. IMO this was a case of poor judgement due to his son's suicide. I'm not happy with his role in that legislation, but most of my anger is with the three Republican TraiTurds that voted for pure political gain:

"Three Republicans voted "yes" despite enormous opposition from groups like the National Rifle Association and the Oregon Firearms Federation: Knute Buehler of Bend, Rich Vial of Scholls and Julie Parrish of West Linn."

Yeah, I believe that was the Boquist who said everyone who emailed him was being monitored by the NSA last year when he decided taking guns away from vets was better than giving them the care they needed at the VA. ah politicians.

did he decide to run again and started up some pandering?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top