JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greenwood slaying: Some reality lessons for gun banners

By tomorrow, according to yesterday’s Seattle Times and an e-mail exchange between Examiner and the King County Prosecutor’s office, a decision will be made on charging the 17-year-old suspect in the Feb. 23 slaying of David L. Peterson, apparently over a cell phone.

<broken link removed>

The gun did it.
No gun, no crime.
No crime, no reason to disrupt a child's education, future.
He's only a child! Give him a chance! So much potential!
Haven't figured the plane ticket to Atlanta, but I'm a rocket scientist, I'll figure it out.

The kid was a football player. Goes to show ya you just can't tell who may want your stuff.
I think he was out to kill someone myself. Some gangland initiation or such.
The victim was just out for his daily walk. whoda thunk he'd need a gun for that?
I mean besides everyone on here

With an hon. mention for this thread!

Charges filed in Greenwood murder; SAF wins one in California

Seventeen-year-old Byron Keith Alonzo White was charged today as an adult in King County Superior Court with first-degree murder in the shooting death of David Peterson on Feb. 23 in the Greenwood area of Seattle in a case that will be hard for the left to exploit, even though Northwest gun owners expect anti-gunners to try.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top