JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greenwood slaying: Some reality lessons for gun banners

By tomorrow, according to yesterday’s Seattle Times and an e-mail exchange between Examiner and the King County Prosecutor’s office, a decision will be made on charging the 17-year-old suspect in the Feb. 23 slaying of David L. Peterson, apparently over a cell phone.

<broken link removed>

The gun did it.
No gun, no crime.
No crime, no reason to disrupt a child's education, future.
He's only a child! Give him a chance! So much potential!
Haven't figured the plane ticket to Atlanta, but I'm a rocket scientist, I'll figure it out.

The kid was a football player. Goes to show ya you just can't tell who may want your stuff.
I think he was out to kill someone myself. Some gangland initiation or such.
The victim was just out for his daily walk. whoda thunk he'd need a gun for that?
I mean besides everyone on here

With an hon. mention for this thread!

Charges filed in Greenwood murder; SAF wins one in California

Seventeen-year-old Byron Keith Alonzo White was charged today as an adult in King County Superior Court with first-degree murder in the shooting death of David Peterson on Feb. 23 in the Greenwood area of Seattle in a case that will be hard for the left to exploit, even though Northwest gun owners expect anti-gunners to try.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads