JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those who can get away this Thursday 3/14/19, this is a great chance to get familiar with the Capitol and learn how to best fight the anti-rights bills that will be impacting our gun rights the most. You will be able ask questions about HB3223, 3265, 2251, etc Here is FB screenshot of a post from OregonPushBack page with some info.

Screenshot_20190313-002602.png

Please send birthday wishes on 3/14 to Rep. Nearman. He is has been leading the fight from the front on all this anti-gun BS. [email protected]

If anybody wants to buy a OregonPushBack yard sign (small one $10) or bumper stickers ($1ea) and can pick up in Wilsonville, PM me.

Also if anybody would be willing to donate fuel money to Mark Cosby for the Red Truck that he has been using to deliver all these OregonPushBack signs let me know. If there is suffcient interest I will set up a gofundme for that. He has been volunteering his time and labor for many years.

Last Edited:
For those who can get away this Thursday 3/14/19, this is a great chance to get familiar with the Capitol ...
Thanks again for all your effort in this fight for our rights. Wish I could make it on pi-day, but unlikely. Please post a summary of what you learned (assuming you're going). Will send BD wishes. Count me in for gas money and let me know how to transfer it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top