JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ha!

image000000.png

Years (and years and years . . . ) ago when I went to ASU I dated a young lady from the midwest who was very mad that no one in the southwest knew how to pronounce "picante" as in picante sauce. You could see her cringe every time anyone said pa-kan-tae because the actual correct way was pick-a-teen

This conversation has exactly the same energy as that one did :s0114:

Years (and years and years . . . ) ago when I went to ASU I dated a young lady from the midwest who was very mad that no one in the southwest knew how to pronounce "picante" as in picante sauce. You could see her cringe every time anyone said pa-kan-tae because the actual correct way was pick-a-teen

This conversation has exactly the same energy as that one did :s0114:

But *WAIT!*...

picantein American English

(pɪˈkɑːntei, Spanish piˈkɑːnte) (noun plural -tes (-teiz, Spanish -tes))
(in Spanish and Latin American cookery)
ADJECTIVE
prepared so as to be very hot and spicy, esp. with a hot and spicy sauce
NOUN
any food that is very hot and spicy, esp. a hot sauce
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was from the midwest? I take it you didn't marry this gal, right?? 🤣

But *WAIT!*...

picantein American English

(pɪˈkɑːntei, Spanish piˈkɑːnte) (noun plural -tes (-teiz, Spanish -tes))
(in Spanish and Latin American cookery)
ADJECTIVE
prepared so as to be very hot and spicy, esp. with a hot and spicy sauce
NOUN
any food that is very hot and spicy, esp. a hot sauce
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was from the midwest? I take it you didn't marry this gal, right?? 🤣
Oh heck no! I married an Italian girl :cool:

Also just noticed a typo, I left the "n" off :oops:

Never been concerned about global nuclear war because the true powers want a clean Earth for themselves.

Klaus Schwab recently said 'the first virus was biological, the next win be electronic.' As in a shutdown of our grid and internet for an extended period of time. They love exposing their plans openly now as they know we are very controllable.

There are many easy ways to thin the herd without permanently damaging what they see as THEIR EARTH. To them, we are simply useless eaters.

The plan is most of us gone by 2030. A grid shutdown in the US is estimated to cause 22% of US populace to die of starvation or violence within four to six weeks. Half or more within just three months. Very believable since very few are prepared for such an event.

The plan is most of us gone by 2030. A grid shutdown in the US is estimated to cause 22% of US populace to die of starvation or violence within four to six weeks. Half or more within just three months. Very believable since very few are prepared for such an event.
That seems quite unintuitive. You need people to run an economy, and MORE people for economic growth. It's gonna be real hard for the elite to maintain their positions if they kill the economic engine which supports them.

Also, I love that we can get back to calling them filthy Russkies. I've missed my childhood.
I was just thinking the other day, when I was a youngster, the newspaper headlines used the abbreviation, "Russ." As in, "Russ Missiles in Cuba." I haven't seen that reference in decades.

It's spelled Київ(Kyiv) in Ukrainian, and pronounced 'KEEVE".
It's spelled Киев(Kiev) in Russian, and pronounced 'KEE-EV'.

It hasn't been pronounced KIEV since the break-up of the CCCP.
Thanks for that, I've been wondering.

I assume same reasons for variations in spelling of Kharkov.

Kharkov has previously seen it's share of war. There were four different Battles of Kharkov in WW2, as the Germans took it twice, and the Soviets re-took it twice.

Thanks for that, I've been wondering.

I assume same reasons for variations in spelling of Kharkov.

Kharkov has previously seen it's share of war. There were four different Battles of Kharkov in WW2, as the Germans took it twice, and the Soviets re-took it twice.
Looks like the Soviets are goin' for best of 5...

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top