JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Including the massive underground bunker/cities in Norway I sincerely hope that these trillionaire/billionaires that wrecked humanity are sealed in there to rot. Yes, pole shifts are real, and they will happen at some point.

Nothing on the surface will survive 1600 mph winds turning the Earth into a blender.

It has happened many times before. That is why there are giant shark fossils underground in Missouri.

As George Carlin said, The Earth will shake us off like a bad case of fleas.
"Besides, there is nothing wrong with the planet… nothing wrong with the planet. The planet is fine… the people are bubblegumed! Difference! The planet is fine! Compared to the people, THE PLANET IS DOING GREAT: Been here four and a half billion years! Do you ever think about the arithmetic? The planet has been here four and a half billion years, we've been here what? 100,000? Maybe 200,000? And we've only been engaged in heavy industry for a little over 200 years. 200 years versus four and a half billion and we have the conceit to think that somehow, we're a threat? That somehow, we're going to put in jeopardy this beautiful little blue-green ball that's just a-floatin' around the sun? The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through all kinds of things worse than us: been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drifts, solar flares, sunspots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles, hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages, and we think some plastic bags and aluminum cans are going to make a difference?

The planet isn't going anywhere… we are! We're going away! Pack your bubblegum folks! We're going away and we won't leave much of a trace either, thank God for that… maybe a little styrofoam… maybe… little styrofoam. The planet will be here, we'll be long gone; just another failed mutation; just another closed-end biological mistake; an evolutionary cul-de-sac. The planet will shake us off like a bad case of fleas, a surface nuisance."

"Besides, there is nothing wrong with the planet… nothing wrong with the planet. The planet is fine… the people are bubblegumed! Difference! The planet is fine! Compared to the people, THE PLANET IS DOING GREAT: Been here four and a half billion years! Do you ever think about the arithmetic? The planet has been here four and a half billion years, we've been here what? 100,000? Maybe 200,000? And we've only been engaged in heavy industry for a little over 200 years. 200 years versus four and a half billion and we have the conceit to think that somehow, we're a threat? That somehow, we're going to put in jeopardy this beautiful little blue-green ball that's just a-floatin' around the sun? The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through all kinds of things worse than us: been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drifts, solar flares, sunspots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles, hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages, and we think some plastic bags and aluminum cans are going to make a difference?

The planet isn't going anywhere… we are! We're going away! Pack your bubblegum folks! We're going away and we won't leave much of a trace either, thank God for that… maybe a little styrofoam… maybe… little styrofoam. The planet will be here, we'll be long gone; just another failed mutation; just another closed-end biological mistake; an evolutionary cul-de-sac. The planet will shake us off like a bad case of fleas, a surface nuisance."
Quote for truth. Not only that but we're living like algae on a phosphate rich pond. Once the oil runs out it's blamo the population will plummet . No cheap transportation, no chemical fertilizers etc 8 billion down to 2 billion in a few decades

There was a cool series 10+ years ago on History or Discovery channel called 'Life After People' that explored what would happen should the human species suddenly be wiped from the planet. It goes into how the planet over the years will basically break down everything we built.

If you're interested in this kind of stuff, it's worth watching. It could likely be found on some streaming service.

I'm surprised there is no recent mention of AI and the massive changes it is about to spawn in the next handful of years. Then again, most people are not aware of the current state and NONE of us know where it's going to be 5 years from now. It will be interesting though...

IDK stratigraphy and lithological evidence points to something quite opposite to those suppositions. Even the Hopi legends point to worldwide cataclysms. According to the legend we are at the end of the 4th World.
https://binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/evidence/ties-with-milankovitch-cycles/ Lizard people not required -
When you have a guy like Walter Cruttenden involved lizard people would be a breath of sanity :s0114:

My dad scared my with polar reversal when I was about 12, if he had waited till I was 15 I would have seen it for what it was

That is why there are giant shark fossils underground in Missouri.
Maybe instead some actual . . .
science-thomas-dolby.gif

There was a cool series 10+ years ago on History or Discovery channel called 'Life After People' that explored what would happen should the human species suddenly be wiped from the planet. It goes into how the planet over the years will basically break down everything we built.

If you're interested in this kind of stuff, it's worth watching. It could likely be found on some streaming service.
We really are not that important and there are probably millions or more similar seeded planets in the Universe just like this one. We are NOT the top of the food chain in the Universe by a long shot. However humans are proud and vain, believing we are the center of it all. Gene-Spliced Neanderthals shouldn't take themselves so seriously.

We really are not that important and there are probably millions or more similar seeded planets in the Universe just like this one. We are NOT the top of the food chain in the Universe by a long shot. However humans are proud and vain, believing we are the center of it all. Gene-Spliced Neanderthals shouldn't take themselves so seriously.
I don't believe I implied any of that, I was just relaying the series that was produced a while ago.

That was the COVID plan.
Along with social conditioning in our educational system to make the youth doubt their own genders and to cause latter generations to delay marriage (if at all) to post prime childbearing years. The average age for a male to lose his virginity is no in the mid 20's. Masculinity is now toxic and women don't need men, etc.\

I read a similar book about 15 years ago ( © 2007) that was also as interesting as the History Channel program (which I also watched - I'm interested AF in that sorta thing). The book is called The World Without Us, by Alan Weisman. It goes into not only all the ecological recovery stuff, but also the fall of all of our infrastructure, from roads, buildings, electrical and water treatment plants, to dams crumbling, failing, and the resultant flooding. Pretty cool stuff, if one is interested in that sorta thing...

The World Without Us.JPG

ETA:
A pic of the (paperback) book cover

Last Edited:
Along with social conditioning in our educational system to make the youth doubt their own genders and to cause latter generations to delay marriage (if at all) to post prime childbearing years. The average age for a male to lose his virginity is no in the mid 20's. Masculinity is now toxic and women don't need men, etc.\
Few realized it at the time when news reports of a new highly contagious disease spreading from China began circulating that the disease itself was of almost no danger when compared to the cure that has been inflicted on us.

Many were just in it for the cash grab

View attachment 1783931
Few realized it at the time when news reports of a new highly contagious disease spreading from China began circulating that the disease itself was of almost no danger when compared to the cure that has been inflicted on us.
While I know of several people who died from Covid, including my favorite uncle, I know no one who died from the relatively ineffective vaccines. To be certain it was a huge cash grab though. It did certainly help cement our $33 trillion debt.

While I know of several people who died from Covid, including my favorite uncle, I know no one who died from the relatively ineffective vaccines. To be certain it was a huge cash grab though. It did certainly help cement our $33 trillion debt.
With motorcycle accident victims etc. being classified as covid victims, I'm fairly certain we all know people that have died from covid.

We know of several people locally who died from the mandatory vaxx shots (Pericarditis, clots in the lungs, and recently a healthy 30 year old who suddenly had a heart attack). Several others died of botched medical care (nurses afraid to enter the room) during the lockdowns. The only people we know who illegitimately died of covid where over 400 pounds or over 80 years old.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top