JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So 8 months later I am in the stamp club!

Jeanie at NWA told me a lot of people will scan and shrink the Form 4 and laminated it, that way the original stays at home in the safe. That is a great idea but how small can I make it? What have you all done with your copies?

That's a good idea taprackngo, I'll keep one in my bag at all times.. So I'm gonna make one at 50% for the bag, and another at 30% to keep with the can.

Here's another question, has anyone here actually been hassled at a range to show paperwork?

That's a good idea taprackngo, I'll keep one in my bag at all times.. So I'm gonna make one at 50% for the bag, and another at 30% to keep with the can.

Here's another question, has anyone here actually been hassled at a range to show paperwork?

Ive never had a problem at Tri County. Its non of their business, the only person that can ask to see the tax forms is the ATF. There is a couple threads on here that talk about problems on other clubs and how they fixed the issue.

I put a MagPul grip with a storage compartment on my AR. It hold copies of the F1 for the rifle itself (SBR) and the F4 for the suppressor that hangs off the end. It's a tight fit, but you can get both of them in there.

I put a MagPul grip with a storage compartment on my AR. It hold copies of the F1 for the rifle itself (SBR) and the F4 for the suppressor that hangs off the end. It's a tight fit, but you can get both of them in there.

I like this! I will do when I get around to SBRing my ar.

Yes - in the grip works great.

If you have an SBR with suppressor you can have page 1 on both on each side - have one page that way. There is nothing on page 2 required to prove you are the person who should be in possession.

As a backup, I always carry all of mine in a manila folder in the trunk.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top