JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So 8 months later I am in the stamp club!

Jeanie at NWA told me a lot of people will scan and shrink the Form 4 and laminated it, that way the original stays at home in the safe. That is a great idea but how small can I make it? What have you all done with your copies?

That's a good idea taprackngo, I'll keep one in my bag at all times.. So I'm gonna make one at 50% for the bag, and another at 30% to keep with the can.

Here's another question, has anyone here actually been hassled at a range to show paperwork?

That's a good idea taprackngo, I'll keep one in my bag at all times.. So I'm gonna make one at 50% for the bag, and another at 30% to keep with the can.

Here's another question, has anyone here actually been hassled at a range to show paperwork?

Ive never had a problem at Tri County. Its non of their business, the only person that can ask to see the tax forms is the ATF. There is a couple threads on here that talk about problems on other clubs and how they fixed the issue.

I put a MagPul grip with a storage compartment on my AR. It hold copies of the F1 for the rifle itself (SBR) and the F4 for the suppressor that hangs off the end. It's a tight fit, but you can get both of them in there.

I put a MagPul grip with a storage compartment on my AR. It hold copies of the F1 for the rifle itself (SBR) and the F4 for the suppressor that hangs off the end. It's a tight fit, but you can get both of them in there.

I like this! I will do when I get around to SBRing my ar.

Yes - in the grip works great.

If you have an SBR with suppressor you can have page 1 on both on each side - have one page that way. There is nothing on page 2 required to prove you are the person who should be in possession.

As a backup, I always carry all of mine in a manila folder in the trunk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top