JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It took exactly one week shy of six months for my Form 4 to come back, and boy am I ready for a .45 can. I've got three hosts, a Glock 36, a Glock 21, and a Mech-Tech carbine upper on a Glock 21, all threaded and ready to go.

But how am I going to carry this G21+can around the property? The Hogue Powerspeed Universal holster would work, since it's front-break:
Hogue PowerSpeed Universal Speed Holster fits Full Size Semi-Automatic
but it's belt-mounted, so the darn thing would hang down below fingertip length. Is there a shoulder holster that would fit it? With its 6.6" LWD barrel, it really is a monster at 14" of barrel length.

Thanks for any and all recommendations!

I got to look at my future Osprey last weekend - it was lighter than I expected but I have a long wait ahead of me.

That barrel looks to be about an inch too long. The length issue is always a pain with suppressors. I usually just put them on when I get to where I am shooting and then take them off when letting them cool down.

It will be interesting to see what others do.

I deliberately bought the longest one that LWD had for the G21, to get the extra pressure reduction before the slug crowns. It also adds a few percent to the muzzle velocity, especially when shooting +P. Really, the aiming/carrying difference between 12½" and 14" is not enough to forgo the potential benefits.

You could also mount up a SIG ACP...

<broken link removed>

ACP-Enhanced-detail-hero.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR