JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No no Id never shoot it with a shotgun.
But if a pellet rifle was ok that would be pretty fun.. However I see the legal ramifications..
So with that said I found these:
View attachment 254666 View attachment 254667
Dont think there is a law against shooting tennis balls for ole poochie.. Perhaps one just "got away from me"..
Gotta love the tennis ball launcher! A buddy of mine injected water inside the tennis balls and froze them before shooting them. :)

Tennis balls...Let's get serious.:p
This will drive a D Cell battery 600 yards.:eek:
I called it my I-Wacky Anti-Tank Gun:rolleyes:

PISTONCANNON-1.jpg

Paint ball gun works really well out to about 50 yards as is. Frozen balls do not have any more range. If you can, you can raise your guns pressure and then can shoot out to about 100 yards. Not very accurate but the potential is pretty good for bringing one of these down! Another thought would be a wrist rocket with glass marbles. very powerful and can be very accurate! I used to use one with 3/8 nuts and could bring down a seagull across the parking lot where I work!

I wonder if there are ball molds in the paintball size? That would be awesome. I made a wooden mold last night and "cast" some ice mini ball ammo to try out in my old marker. they have to be single fed, but should work pretty good. just need to figure out how to make um spin. I am thinking folded paper fins molded in might be pretty good, or a two part mold that makes two diffrent shapes. one being the front half and the other with cast fins that can then be joined! hummmmmmm Killing drones sounds like a lot of fun to me!!!

A buddy of mine has a drone. He just took it out this past weekend to the local school football field. His has a beginner mode of some sort where he can set a perimeter. In his case he set it at 100'. Once it reaches a 100' ceiling, or 100' from the starting location (set by pushing a couple of buttons that saves the GPS coordinates into its memory).

This thing connects to his phone. Not only do the pictures he takes with the drone save to the drones memory, but saves to his phone too. The video saves to both also. *Remember this if shooting at it with a firearm. You may take out the drone, but the images may also be saved to something else too.

After he got used to the controls he took it straight up. All of the sudden it came to a dead stop. He looked at the altimeter and it read 100'. He took it out one direction and it came to a dead stop again. He guessed that it was 100' from him. Once at that location he turned the camera 360 degrees. Taking picts and vids the whole time.

He hit the "home" button and it came right back to where it started from.

Not saying anything pro or con, but it could have been fairly innocent. Yes it may have been over your property, but it may have also stopped at the limits preset.

Do you live near a school? It may have been my buddy. hahaha :)

I wonder, in the search for a viable, legally appropriate means, if maybe just a signal mirror trained on its optics would make its images unusable?. I haven't seen these recreational drones up close, but I wonder what frequencies the r.c. components use? I got my amateur radios that certainly use more wattage, and one could 'jam' using FM capture effect, even if they're set up duplex. Something like that might incapacitate the drone; but it might create a liability issue for causing a hazard, i.e. falling object or something ridiculous.

CYA P.S.: deliberately interfering with a radio signal is illegal in the first place, so that is not an option, just to be clear.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads