JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The felonies that he was charged with were 1st degree criminal mischief and 1st degree wanton endangerment.

He was not charged with discharging a firearm inside city limits.

If a person deliberately destroys property worth over $1,000, that is 1st degree criminal mischief in Oregon too. And it is also a felony here as well.

The drone was reported to be worth over $1,800

A good attorney could potentially get this plea bargained down to 2nd degree criminal mischief and 2nd degree wanton endangerment, which are only misdemeanors. That is all that he would then have on his record, and he could then keep his guns.

Going to trial and actually fighting the case would probably cost him a small fortune in attorney fees. Attorneys are very expensive.

I don't worry about that, I have an old duster jacket and a Obama mask..... who will in their right mind even touch this with a 10' pole???

In Australia local councils are using drones to film peoples property for illegal construction etc. And because of antiquated privacy laws there's nothing we can do about it:mad:

Just wait until people start equipping recreational drones with the infrared cameras. Then you don't even have to be outside your house to be observed by some creeper, who I imagine could have the "footage" record to a 200 GB card, or stream to a home computer. Or to the cloud. Or YouTube. The possibilities are almost endless.)

Just wait until people start equipping recreational drones with the infrared cameras. Then you don't even have to be outside your house to be observed by some creeper, who I imagine could have the "footage" record to a 200 GB card, or stream to a home computer. Or to the cloud. Or YouTube. The possibilities are almost endless.)
Blankets and foil blankets. You could have a lot of fun by making heated silhouettes and staging all kinds of crazy things.. They'll be pretty confused.

Get yourself some galvanized pipe and build a nice big sling shot. Make the "U" tie together at the bottom with 1/2" flatbar stock. Drill a hole in the center that mates to another piece of pipe that's buried and set in the ground with concrete as the pivot for any launching angle. Some HEAVY silicone tubing, and a launch basket. When I was a kid we had similar launchers that would send anything up to the size of a grape fruit about 800 yards. :D

LOL....we raised hell. We had friends with walkie talkies calling fire missions. We got to be pretty accurate within a two block radius. So much so that when we got info of a vehicle at a specific spot, we got the timing down to be able to hit a car with a water balloon most every time.

Another sling shot we made was for sending glowing hot charcoal briquettes. Picture that in your mind. Just the thought of it is extremely dangerous and idiotic

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads