JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sound of the 870 racking in a 3" magnum #4 steel shots hell then a pause and...................BANG!!!

That's what would happen where I live, we don't play that chit out here.....

That is what this fellow did in Kentucky, when he spotted a $1,800 drone over this property. He blasted it out of the sky with this shotgun.

However, he is now facing multiple felonies, and potentially losing his right to own firearms. Here is a link to a news report about the incident:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/08/01/366469/

Stick up a image of Hillery and just melt the lens...................

Hillary was a lot more pretty back when she was a young college coed:

812.jpg

A green LASER! It is not a piloted aircraft, so no ISSUE BLINDING a pilot... Fairly sure it could UnPixelate the CMOS chip....

philip, I only slept that hotel, I am not a lawyer, but am available for any TV series that desires one....

I don't live in no city......o_O

The felonies that he was charged with were 1st degree criminal mischief and 1st degree wanton endangerment.

He was not charged with discharging a firearm inside city limits.

If a person deliberately destroys property worth over $1,000, that is 1st degree criminal mischief in Oregon too. And it is also a felony here as well.

The drone was reported to be worth over $1,800

A good attorney could potentially get this plea bargained down to 2nd degree criminal mischief and 2nd degree wanton endangerment, which are only misdemeanors. That is all that he would then have on his record, and he could then keep his guns.

Going to trial and actually fighting the case would probably cost him a small fortune in attorney fees. Attorneys are very expensive.

Last Edited:
The felonies that he was charged with were 1st degree criminal mischief and 1st degree wanton endangerment.

He was not charged with discharging a firearm inside city limits.

If a person deliberately destroys property worth over $1,000, that is 1st degree criminal mischief in Oregon too. And it is also a felony here as well.

The drone was reported to be worth over $1,800

A good attorney could potentially get this plea bargained down to 2nd degree criminal mischief and 2nd degree wanton endangerment, which are only misdemeanors. That is all that he would then have on his record, and he could then keep his guns.

Going to trial and actually fighting the case would probably cost him a small fortune in attorney fees. Attorneys are very expensive.

Ok so go find the person piloting it and teach him about drone suppositories.

Supposedly there are electronic means you can purchase that will interfere with a drone signal. Not sure of the legality of such things, but certainly an interesting option.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top