JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have placed a couple of orders with them and overall was pleased. Their spelling in descriptions is not always great and there are occasionally other errors in the descriptions but my understanding is English is not the first language for the company operators so I will give them a pass on those issues.

Prices are pretty good especially if you order enough to get free shipping. They do charge a handing fee on each item which I think should just be built into the price but it's their company.

I've also made a few orders through Gorilla and they have been decent so far. In fact, I ordered an AR barrel and a gas block from them just the other day. Interestingly, I found the fit between the barrel and block to be a bit loose. Measurements put the clearance between the barrel and the block at .010". Seems like most of the barrel/gas block combos that I have played with in the past have been somewhat snug, or maybe just the slightest amount of play. I sent them an email inquiry over the weekend, hoping to get a response sometime Monday but nothing yet. How they handle this will be a good test case when I consider much larger purchases in the future. Like Arakboss, I too think the "handling fee" is something that would just be factored into the prices of their goods, but as he put it, it's their company.

Just an update. I reached out to Gorilla by email, about my concerns with the gas block. The responded promptly and volunteered to send me a new one. This was a budget gas block and I was concerned that the price of shipping back and forth probably wasn't worth my expense. Without hesitation the folks at Gorilla said there was no need for me to return the old part and that they would cover the shipping for the replacement. Within about a week of my first contact with them about the problem, I had the replacement in hand. The replacement gas block was a significant improvement although still not as snug as other blocks that I have experienced. However, this is a budget block and it is functional so no complaints there. Other items that I purchased through Gorilla that have been more expensive have been better quality. I'd give them five stars for the way they addressed my problem. I'd buy from them again.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top