JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is lots of ammo being listed in the classfieds that appears is going unsold. Current listings are about 689 pages long. Many are showing no replies.

Prices to high? Everybody got their fill? Rather buy it at a retail or online store? Maybe the shortage is over or buyers have been tapped out?

Have you been making offers on ammo deals? If so what percentage less than asking price?

I am thinking about making a few offers that are significantly lower than asking price and seeing if anything sticks.
Have not paid attention to the ads here so no idea how they compare. Some ammo is still harder to find. While back someone asked about some .357 and it was actually still hard to find and pricey. Even .38 Special that used to be almost the price of .22 ammo is still high. 9mm has always been what I look at as a "bench mark". Its down to under $400 a case for name brand stuff and its always there now, no limits. Not very long ago $500 a case and it lasted seconds so its a good trend I guess. .22 ammo is still about twice what it was most of the time and hit and miss. That I will have to lay in some more by summer or so. Even primers are finally back. Much higher than they were of course but hey they are there. Even at the price they are now I guess people who want to shoot some of the calibers hard to find yet can still roll them again.

Yesterday I saw bricks of 22LR thunderbolt at Bi-Mart for $36. Nice. A good price adjusted for inflation.
That is a good price for what it sells for now. Someone was seeing Fed AM for about .06 a round at some Wally's that still sell ammo a bit ago. If I was to run across that I would buy a case if they let me but don't need to chase it down. Not sure which Wally's here even still sell it. While back I was at one on the other side of the county that had a bunch in the case but of course no help around to buy it and was not willing to wait who knows how long for the one employee who can sell it to be found :mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top