JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought 500 rounds of brass case 10mm 180gr JHP for $265. ( The operative word is Jacked Hollow Point )
Shipping included.
Individual boxes of 50 packed & shipped in an ammo can, included free.
Insurance & signature delivery included.

I have ordered from them before, and they have great com's and customer service.

Last Edited:
I just bought 500 rounds of 10mm 180gr JHP for $265.
Shipping included.
Individual boxes of 50 packed & shipped in an ammo can, included free.
Insurance & signature delivery included.

I have ordered from them before, and they have great com's and customer service.
always have loved SG, the shipping being free really pays off if you follow his sales. has good surplus deals too from time to time. i think there is some empty yugo ammo wood boxes on there i might grab for bulk ammo storage. they just look cool at 50 or 60 yrs old..

I have been buying in bulk for a very long time. first heard of SG on this site and they have gotten about 95% of my business ever since I found them. I still compare price now and then when its time to buy and almost every time end up just ordering from SG again. Only time I use someone else is if they do not have something I want. Service has always been great. Only time there was ever a problem it was UPS trying to leave my ammo somewhere else :mad:

Last Edited:
I love s-g. They always had great pricing compared to everybody else, shipped fast, no bs, no worries. Through the drought they did well by me. Always.

That said, CMP is where I bought most of my 10mm ammo for the last few years

I just checked them out and they are a lot more expensive.
To be fair, the 10mm I looked at used Hornady XTP projectiles and I reload with those because they are great.

Last Edited:
As compared to?

What should prices be anyways?
I have to guess this was either a poor case of Trolling or someone talking about how the price shot up when no one had ammo. When 9mm ammo was going for a buck a round a lot of people could not be convinced the people selling it were paying that much more to get it too. In their mind places like SG were still getting it at the old price and selling it for what the market would allow. Anyone who has worked in this kind of area knows that's not how it works but many refuse to hear it. This was mostly people who again ignored the warnings and waiting till ammo was gone. So then they have to blame everyone else for "ripping them off". :s0092:

SGAmmo has been one of my main go-to ammo sources for years. Very good company.
I also used to like TargetSportsUSA, a previous favorite of mine until they deployed their membership scam, jacking up their prices and selling their membership fees to make you pay extra to get the previous lower regular prices. Don't fall for it.
My new favorite is VelocityAmmoSales. Good deals with free shipping, but smaller selection than SGAmmo.

I've had good luck with SGAMMO and bought more ammo from them than anywhere else. Not so much the last 1.5 years as their prices were a little higher than other online dealers. I'll still buy from them again and I've seen a few decent prices lately. Not the cheapest, but they still offer some good deals.

Only time there was ever a problem it was UPS trying to leave my ammo somewhere else :mad:
Had UPS deliver case of x39 from Velocity to my neighbor last spring, He came over with it "are you buying marbles mail order?" Good thing I stay always stay friendly with my neighbors. Sad thing is, I know all the usual UPS drivers, must have been a sub or newbie. Would have really sucked losing 1000 rds of AK food.

SGa has always been good to me, Bone Frog Gun Club had what I needed in 556 when nobody else did. Norma has been great the past couple years as well.

Had UPS deliver case of x39 from Velocity to my neighbor last spring, He came over with it "are you buying marbles mail order?" Good thing I stay always stay friendly with my neighbors. Sad thing is, I know all the usual UPS drivers, must have been a sub or newbie. Would have really sucked losing 1000 rds of AK food.

SGa has always been good to me, Bone Frog Gun Club had what I needed in 556 when nobody else did. Norma has been great the past couple years as well.
Last time UPS tried to leave mine who knows where it was at the great holiday rush and probably a fill in. I always pay the couple bucks to insure delivery with Sam. Never had to use it so not sure how he handles it if UPS does lose the package. Nice part of having camera's is if needed I could prove the package was never delivered to me. So if worse came to worse I would just have the bank take the charge back.

I just checked them out and they are a lot more expensive.
That's been my experience as well. You gotta be careful. Some of his ammo isn't very competitive, but when he DOES have a really good deal going... it's exceptional... and I've ordered from him many a time.

Top notch outfit and I've never had a single complaint or hiccup with him.

Just be careful when taking advantage of a really good deal not to add in other ammo types without doing your homework. Good business plan, but from a buyers perspective... it's the add-ons that'll get ya!

Last Edited:
That's been my experience as well. You gotta be careful. Some of his ammo isn't very competitive, but when he DOES have a really good deal going... it's exceptional... and I've ordered from him many a time.

Top notch outfit and I've never had a single complaint or hiccup with him.

Just be careful when taking advantage of a really good deal not to add in other ammo types without doing your homework. Good business plan, but from a buyers perspective... it's the add-ons that'll get ya!
YEP! Ammo price to the person selling is all about how much you buy. When people like SG can get an entire truck load of something they get the best possible price. When they can only buy a few cases of something price is FAR higher. During the great panic this was why price at places that work of a standard markup went up so high. No one could get an entire trailer of anything so they took what they could get and the price they could get it for. Some of the "less common" rounds even big places may be leery of ordering an entire load if they can get it as they don't want it sitting their for a long time trying to sell it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top