JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a heads up...

Targetsports is offering 10mm ammo at a really decent price. I've used this stuff very successfully.

InkedScreenshot 2022-12-13 at 09-11-34 Sellier & Bellot 10mm AUTO Ammo 180 Grain FMJ - Ammo De...jpg

My G20 does not like that stuff.
Fails to ignite about 20%
Must have hard cup primers.
Interesting. My G20 goes bang all the time, even with this stuff. However the very first thing I did was change to a heavier striker spring and marine cups to avoid just what you're talking about.

I'll add that I have a ton of difficulty reloading S&B 10mm brass. I can't get the bullets to fit tightly and can push them right down the neck with my fingers. PPU and Winchester don't have that issue with me. I even bought .401 bullets instead of .400 and it made no difference

I have such confidence with anything S&B, if I had failures to fire, I'd suspect the firearm.

Last Edited:
Interesting. My G20 goes bang all the time, even with this stuff. However the very first thing I did was change to a heavier striker spring and marine cups to avoid just what you're talking about.

I'll add that I have a ton of difficulty reloading S&B 10mm brass. I can't get the bullets to fit tightly and can push them right down the neck with my fingers. PPU and Winchester don't have that issue with me. I even bought .401 bullets instead of .400 and it made

I'll add that I have a ton of difficulty reloading S&B 10mm brass. I can't get the bullets to fit tightly and can push them right down the neck with my fingers. PPU and Winchester don't have that issue with me. I even bought .401 bullets instead of .400 and it made no difference
I've seen the complaints about S&B brass.

Have you ordered from them before? The place has slimeball written all over it.

I'd like some first hand experiences before taking the plunge. The GP100 needs some fresh food!
They are legit. You have to pay a membership fee to get the good pricing. I used to buy from them before the ammo dried up. Their member pricing was great for bulk buyers. Then the shortages hit and they were among the first really bad gougers during that time so I never went back. I thank them for getting me into reloading actually. But yes they are totally legit.

They have become the ONLY online source for ammo for me. I buy often, and I buy a lot, only from them. I am a Prime member which is their gimmick, not unlike Amazon, to get free shipping on everything. It saves me a ton.

I am really surprised folks are piling it on this outfit. I never saw them as gougers. I saw them as a place to get ammo when I couldn't get it anywhere else, and I never paid more at Targetsports than anywhere else that had ammo.

Haters gonna hate.

Wow.:eek:

Last Edited:
Have you ordered from them before? The place has slimeball written all over it.

I'd like some first hand experiences before taking the plunge. The GP100 needs some fresh food!
TargetSports is legit.
Probably one of the biggest on line ammo stores in the US.
I've made quite a few purchases there.

They are not on my Gouger List.
CTD is, though.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top