JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have bought components from Duck Creek Sporting Goods in Colorado. Great people to deal with. Just received the December newsletter in which the owner lays out the supply/inflation predictions for 2022. Now, this might appear to be typical marketing, but given our national and world political/economic climate, I think he is very close. Now, the good news: a one-time 10% off in-stock items using the coupon code LETS GO BRANDON. That probably equates +/- to free shipping. There are still too many out-of-stock items, but gun businesses are all in the same boat. From the newsletter:

1) REMINGTON is anticipating a 25% increase on bullets and probably the same on most brass cases. I expect the upcoming year to be a lot like this year, releasing a percentage of the SKU numbers at once in the early spring and not much afterwards. I would guess that most will be what they consider the core calibers and ignore the rest. WINCHESTER will probably do the same.
2) NORMA will discontinue all bulk brass in favor of prepackaged boxes. This will add to costs. I have already seen the effects of this new plan – with a 45% increase. I have been buying all the bulk brass I can find, packaged at 50 per cases a bag. This supply will run dry soon.
3) ADG (Atlas Development Group) and PETERSON are both behind schedule, with product now projected in March. Both state higher prices on raw materials as well as transportation issues getting the supplies in. The inability to secure raw materials is coupled with the ability to outbid the automotive manufactures for virgin brass. Both say they are having problems remaining fully staffed.
4) I am currently waiting for PRC cases. ADG's game plan is March of next year; Peterson is planning on January. Hornady has not released brass yet in over a year and am not sure when that will change.
5) A new source for us with 308 type cases is ALPHA Munitions of Utah, the first batch is due in stock in late December. This will be boxes of 100 cases of 6.5 Creedmoor and 7mm-08 Remington.
6) A good source for monolithic bullets is HAMMER BULLET Company of Montana. Barnes and Hornady GMX bullets have been in short supply and Hammer's are available, leading me to add them to my line up. Hammer is a very consistent bullet made from solid copper turned on a CNC lathe. Hunting style hollow points initiate expansion upon impact and typically retain 60-70% weight retention. Target bullets are non-expanding. This offering will work within the parameters of standard factory rifle twists and overall cartridge length to allow feeding in the magazines. Currently, Hammer has a complete line up on hand so special orders are accepted at this time.
7) The current reloading die inventory is extensive and stocked as well as I can. Currently in stock are 175 rifle die sets and 36 different handgun sets. I have all the various LEES and CH4D brand that I plan on stocking. Exotic calibers can generally be filled from CH4D. Email me with any special-order requests. I can usually determine within a 24-hour period, if available. For RCBS and HORNADY there are a few calibers I'm waiting on and feel hopeful I can find them in time.
8) The product flyer and 6-Brand Shell Holder Chart are free downloads and you are encouraged to do so.
I plan on using the code - it's too cool to waste.

EDIT: Could not resist. The coupon savings was about twice the shipping cost.

Last Edited:
Too bad brandon himself didn't work out to be good...I didn't vote for him but I was hoping he was successful.....He was just successful in killing our economy instead of boosting it.

Too bad brandon himself didn't work out to be good...I didn't vote for him but I was hoping he was successful.....He was just successful in killing our economy instead of boosting it.
It is clear that President Reagan had early Alzheimer's when he left office. Never has a president had such symptoms upon entering the office.

Yep, and he's only there because so many people get their feelings hurt.

Trump will tell you to your face no matter how it hurts. The rest will make it sound like sweet candy and people don't even know they're getting screwed with a smile on their faces.

The owner of Duck Creek Sporting Goods told me that he lost a few customers over the 'Brandon' coupon code. Anyone thinking about some components might give his site a look.

He'll make new customers regardless. As small businesses refuse to bend the knee and provide excellent customer support, they'll continue to grow. Look at Sages reloading supply. Similar, provides quick service and is always going above and beyond. Businesses like these two will continue to grow.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top