JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only to confirm what others have said... completely legit. I've bought from them regularly for many years.

I never saw them price gouging either and when you're talking non sale standard pricing... their prices range from highly competitive to typically lower than other online retailers.

"On sale" pricing can be difficult to beat. They do so much volume that they also offer TSUSA exclusives from ammo mfg's that simply aren't available anywhere else. IE. bulk boxed CCI premium ammo (MM, velocitor, HP's, etc.) for some great savings.

That said, I'm not a fan of their membership program the past few years. During ammo shortages it can be extremely difficult to find the ammo you want in-stock on any regular basis and you must be spending at least $1200 within the year just to break even. If you're a bulk buyer that's not difficult, but it sure can be if their inventory doesn't cooperate. I've noticed more too that their sale prices aren't quite as 'deep' as they used to be. When running a sale it's not uncommon that other retailers are offering one too on the same stuff... and is sometimes just a bit cheaper. You can be faced with purchasing ammo you normally wouldn't just so you don't take a beating on the membership fee.

Not that it can't be an excellent deal for some, but if I buy a membership these days, it's only when a single purchase will be covering the member fee + additional savings in one go. Buy it now to save more later... hasn't worked out too well, lately. That said, I've still bought ammo from them on special deals, but I haven't bought a membership in about 3 years or so, now.

They are legit. You have to pay a membership fee to get the good pricing. I used to buy from them before the ammo dried up. Their member pricing was great for bulk buyers. Then the shortages hit and they were among the first really bad gougers during that time so I never went back. I thank them for getting me into reloading actually. But yes they are totally legit.
Yah, legitimate.

We dropped the membership at the start of the plandemic / blight when it was up for renewal.

Had stocked up deep between them, SGammo, Palmetto & few others when there were great deals to be had shipped in.

Still decent on our inventory, between putting back & reloading (had stacked components when pricing was low as well).

I'll add that I have a ton of difficulty reloading S&B 10mm brass. I can't get the bullets to fit tightly and can push them right down the neck with my fingers. PPU and Winchester don't have that issue with me. I even bought .401 bullets instead of .400 and it made no difference
This is one of the conditions we sometimes run into when reloading. The ammunition factories set up their tools to work properly with their components. On the other hand, reloaders are working with whatever tools / components and some are not always fully compatible. When I was reloading .38 Super, I had three different brands of die sets to account for varying brand cartridge case wall thickness. I suppose I couldn've avoided that situation by buying one brand of all new cases for reloading, but that violated my ethic of reloading.

I'm a little surprised that you are having bullet pull issues with S&B 10mm brass, which I've also used when I loaded this cartridge. I loaded mostly 180 grain bulelts which seat deeper in the case, maybe that's why I never encountered it as a problem.

Re. the tight primer pockets, that's a plus for me. Leaking primers are poison.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top