JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First thing, I can't understand anyone's desire to spend 60k on any vehicle
Second if I was inclined to spend that much it would be a long bed and I would buy another small truck or,like I bought, a suv so I could turn around in the woods.
Why would I take a 60k rig into the woods?
New pinstripe job? Idaho pinstripes
**But from a few guys around here that have owned all 3 diesel trucks,they like the Dmax best

Yeah but did you guys notice the new honda ridgeline coming out?
Pretty hardcore if you ak me.

Am i right?

Guys?

I have a friend with a Ridgeline. It's a very nice CAR!
Though, to be fair, I loved my '67 Ford Ranchero! I used to throw an aluminum boat in the back, fill the boat with camping gear and go! That 289 covered a lot of not a real truck sins and I don't know if the Honda has the horse power or suspension to equal it.

I rode in a ridgeline the guy who had it loved it. Said it was the most comfortable truck. But that was in Ohio cornland, where the biggest (almost only) employer is the honda plant and facilities.

It's a comfortable ride, but probably because it's based from the car ride.
I'm don't know how it would fair around the NW logging roads.

long bed crew cabs are too long you need to have a purpose for it. if you do a lot of hauling and need to be able to haul a lot then get a long bed but if the truck secondary purpose with the first being getting to point A to B happens to be for recreations hunting, playing in the mud and going places that a car can't go then Short bed all the way . Easier to park. and they just look better. the long beds with crew cab look like a boat.

image.jpeg image.jpeg heres a new colorado at work that our accessory guy lifted

Well I'm waffling again. I'm calling all the diesel shops in town, and they all say the same thing. All three companies have lots of issues with there diesel pickups, but dodge has the least amount.

And then there's the question of deleting and dumping all the Emission stuff that KILLS the engine. But it will void the warranty.

Even cash,I would have a hard time using it for a POS that I buy for $50k and its worth maybe 35 when I drive it off the lot
But... I'm not a big baller like you:cool:
:D
Soooo much more to do with your money that buy vehicles

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads