JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been researching high and low, and I've finally scene the light. GMC/Chevy Duramax wins. Still looking for one. Taking my time. Nut they have less issues than all the rest.

So in light of all the bad stuff the last week, let's have some fun and talk some smack.

I've been researching high and low, and I've finally scene the light. GMC/Chevy Duramax wins. Still looking for one. Taking my time. Nut they have less issues than all the rest.

So in light of all the bad stuff the last week, let's have some fun and talk some smack.
I bought a 2014 Ford Screw w/ a 3.5 Ecoboost one year ago. Its a darn rocket on wheels!!!!

Duramax is the best cuz...Dodge's turn your poop green :Dand Fords want to register your guns:mad:, Toyota and Nissan are stealing American jobs, and, and if BMW made a pickup...it would...uhhh........ ummm,.........well it would be too expensive...So you'd have to be stink'n rich and nobody would really like you, so you'd need to buy some politicians to be your buddies.

Ford F-150 Raptor, that's my next truck. The sad part is that I don't want to buy one until my 2000 Nissan dies and it won't! It even passed emissions today just to spite me!!

7.3 power stroke is decent but old now. 6.0 is good after 5k in fix its. 6.4 and 6.7 create more oil from fuel passing by the cylinders.

Cummins is ok. Tranny isn't proven yet after having ones that did suck. But dodge has engine lights that pop on for no reason and dealer says it's fine. Other small things that are junk. Best looking pickup though.

Gmc has the best tranny and not much engine issues.

If Toyota made a 3/4 ton big diesel, I'd be interested.

I hate payments. Haven't had one in a while now.

Tired of tundras.

I wish I could buy a truck!

If I could it would be a F150.
My uncle has always been a chevy guy, buy a new one every couple years. He had hauled a trailer to his property in 3 rivers and his v8 chevy was having a hard time pulling it up the hill.
His buddy pulled the trailer out in his F150 v6 ecoboost and pulled it like it wasn't there.
My uncle bought himself a new F150 2 days later. Lol
He's not one for waiting.

The #1 vehicle owned by people with over a million dollars......F150
Or was.
I've owned several fords 2 explorers, 3 mustangs, and now I (cough) drive an escape, and I had some good and bad experiences, but they do their trucks right.

Let's talk diesel.
But the Eco boost gets 18 mpg. Ford lies there azz off. Decent truck. 12,500 lbs of pulling. That's nice. Over priced though.
Wait till the turbo goes.

Got a dodge 2500 4x4 3/4ton diesel and I love it. Its a 2003 and single cab like the old trucks, hand crank windows and it's my baby. Milage varies with quality of fuel and weight I tow but it's all good. Had other rigs made by ford and dodge but nothing in comparison to Mr truck.

03-06 cummins with a programmer and manual tranny or 07 cummins with dpf delete, egr delete,straight pipe and programmer. make sure the valves are correctly set and you WILL get 28MPG highway WITH a lift and 35s and all the power you will EVER need any other truck is just inferior. i drive a 98 f150 and work for GM. the duramax is a great engine paired with a great tranny. only downfall is very expensive to repair. LOL. for GM gas engines the vortecs are great but have lifter problems from 08-2011. the hardfacing of the lifter rollers chip off and destroys the cam.

Funny, friend had a Chevy with a 350 in it to pull his work trailer and I had my dodge diesel. Damn he was really really fast, could pass everything on the road but a gas station:D:D

I've been researching high and low, and I've finally seen the light. FORD wins. Still looking for one. Taking my time. Nut they have less issues than all the rest.

You had a misspelling there, fixed it for you...;)

Don't worry, Fords aren't hard to find.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads