JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I owned a Dodge truck once, then I got sober and bought a Ford.

Hehe just made that up :D its late laughing at my own jokes long day here in Roseburg.

If I had a bunch of money, I'd buy a new Dodge or a Ford ; 1T gas. Can't/won't do a Chevy ever again.

Hard to find simple ended cabs these days; lots of club cabs.

No need for a standard bed; would like a flatbed.

276K+ on my 98 K1500, gonna keep it for the grandchildren.

An older ranch 1T 4x4 and a new jeep....:p

I do, However, like the Toyota Tundra PU.

And actually a lot of "American" cars are built overseas, and a lot of "foreign" cars are built in the states.
When I was back in Kentucky some of the biggest employers were The toyota plant and the honda plants in Ohio.
My wife is from a small town in Ohio. And that whole area is supported by a couple honda plants. If they left it would destroy a lot of that area economically. Like the logging towns of oregon.

My 6.0 is still running strong with 270K miles
Its been my toy hauler and light off-road duty.
Spends most of its days as my wifes daily driver.
My next truck will be another Ford...they've been good to me over the past 12 years.

Well, you have given everyone a good reason to drink, stop drinking and you end up,driving a ford.:eek::D:D

Makes sense, I have seen how Dodge Truck drivers drive, I mean when the trucks are running.

I will be honest Dodge makes some of the nicest looking trucks I have even seen on the back of a towtruck.:eek::D:D

Makes sense, I have seen how Dodge Truck drivers drive, I mean when the trucks are running.

I will be honest Dodge makes some of the nicest looking trucks I have even seen on the back of a towtruck.:eek::D:D

You see all that while sitting in your Ford waiting for the tow truck?:D Fords are a fine looking truck in your driveway, just don't drive them anywhere.:D Brother had a ford, nice rig and it only cost as much as a house payment every month to keep it running.:confused:

You see all that while sitting in your Ford waiting for the tow truck?:D Fords are a fine looking truck in your driveway, just don't drive them anywhere.:D Brother had a ford, nice rig and it only cost as much as a house payment every month to keep it running.:confused:

Ok last one, :)

Did you hear that Dodge is giving away a free dog with every purchase ! That way you have a friend to walk with you the rest of the way home!

You win, that was good.

Was fun, I actually like Dodge, GMC and Ford have had then all really cant complain about any I had. But is fun to jab here and there. ;)

Just to be fair I once had a 1988 F250 SB with a 460 was nice when it ran. I put more money in that truck then the GMC and Ford I have now combined and I have had those both awhile

Hm if I had cash for a brand new one and could feed it - Dodge 1 ton 4x4 6.7 cummins. 2016 models are supposed to be 400hp from the factory and with a few other new tweaks they are upping gcvwr to 39,000 lbs. Frickin insane for a "one ton" - heh.

Heard too many complaints on the new Fords. Don't like the looks or interior of the chevs.

But thats all mental masturbation. I aint buying a new truck unless someone leaves me a pile of cash or zombie ed mcmahon shows up with a giant check for some sweepstakez i didn't know I entered.

If ya want to buy a truck buy a FORD, if ya want to buy a car buy a Chevy truck.....;)
Hey there I can carry about 3/4 of a cord a wood in my chevy car...uh I mean 1500 pick up.
It's a little more than a car,not much more though. Thinking about it,I bet I could have carried about a cord of wood in my 72 caddy. That huge back set and a trunk made for a dozen bodies,lol

So there is no better diesel engine offered in a passenger type pick up than the cummins .The problem is it comes in a Dodge.
I quit Fords after the tire shops all knew me on a first name basis cause Ford could make a front end that would stay true more than a month
And the Durramax would have been the bee's knees if Chevy would have just left it alone after Isuzu designed it.
So for a half ton truck I always get chevies.Yes they are like a car with a hue trunk
For a a heavy work truck for hauling tings I will always go for the Cummins
My perfect wood cutting truck would be a 72 Ford high boy with the straight axle and a 12 valve cummins in it

Duramax is the best cuz...Dodge's turn your poop green :Dand Fords want to register your guns:mad:, Toyota and Nissan are stealing American jobs, and, and if BMW made a pickup...it would...uhhh........ ummm,.........well it would be too expensive...So you'd have to be stink'n rich and nobody would really like you, so you'd need to buy some politicians to be your buddies.
You're aware the tundra is built in America by Americans right?
Can't say the same for some of the "American" companies.
Knowing how to read a VIN can be very revealing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top