JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I did it I bought the G45! It'll be a week before I get through the queue. But a G19 is next.
Nice. I have 19s, 17s and 45s. I carry all 3 models. My go to is the G45 though.

IMG_4521.jpeg

Why would you need a 19 if you have the 45? Not a rhetorical question; I'm really curious, since they're so similar.
Good question. I'm sure I can conceal carry it fairly easily. Well actually I got a 43X that was going to got to my other half. But she may not like the recoil of it verses a 19.

.40 sucks. lol.

G22 trade ins are dirt cheap. Pick one up and swap it to 9mm.

The G45 and G19 are far from the same gun. They shoot completely different IMO. The 19 slide length on a full frame is the best combo.

Nope, fo'tay mo'betta' than 9. For the best of both worlds go 357 Sig.
I'd love to try .357 sig in a Glock. .40 is such a great caliber and fun to have more power than 9mm. Peopel who are not smart downplay it cuz it's not "cool" to have one now. Just like those that downplay .41 magnum. That bubblegum will bubblegum you up but they think it's not cool because everyone is shooting .357 or whatever. Small minds.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top