JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:Dthinking of building a sbr now my question is because im not made of money and my money tree has yet to bloom if i buy the glock then the roni kit pay for the tax stamp and convert the glock legally to a SBR then later down the road buy a gemtech suppressor do i have to pay an additional 200 :confused:

To be safe, you're going to want to pay the $200 for the SBR stamp and wait for approval before getting a stock kit (while having a glock in your possession).

And yes, you have to pay one tax stamp for every NFA item (one for the SBR, one for suppressor)

Yes, the ONLY way to only pay one stamp is to do an integral suppressor that keeps the OAL length of the gun over 26" with a barrel length of 16" or greater. As stated each NFA item has its own tax and own serial number.

Since there is no SBR in my state I had to go the integral route on my 9mm AR.

DSC_0010.jpg

One more minor exception is if you have a MG (which would take the $200 stamp), you don't need a "SBR/SBS" stamp since MG trumps them. If you added a silencer that is a separate item and would need to pay that tax.

While you would not NEED the form 4 to own the stock kit, things could go very bad if you had the g17 and stock in the same general area, aka same household. If you were set on having a shoulder mounted g17 I would send in the paperwork to the atf before ordering any parts. But each additional NFA item needs its own tax stamp, SBS/SBR are over ruled by the Machine gun stamp unless you add a can as the above poster mentioned. The feds have to collect their money somehow

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top