JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my wife says I'm pretty grumpy lately...:oops:

It's not even an issue of "who" was killed lately for me, it's sad either way.:( (Though I still feel like special interest groups are using this to their advantage and making gun owners out to be the problem, instead of owning up to not taking their safety into their own hands).

I feel like everywhere I turn now like the AM News, this site, YouTube and more all are revolving around this latest shooting like its the only thing in the world going on and someone new is "pushing for a gun ban" every other min.:mad:

I like to share my toys but the idea of not being able to buy a kind of gun that I can not currently afford has my undies in a bunch:confused:.

I have no idea what I intended for this thread, I just felt the need to vent about all the BS that is happening right now.

Maybe it's because I was too young to care the last time a serious gun restriction was proposed so this is my first time 'having a dog in the fight' or maybe not.

The political options are not looking good either...:eek:. (If Trump continues on this no Fly no Buy craziness then I may be voting for a 3rd party - I've let a lot of his opinions go because of his gun stance but I certainly won't cast a vote for Hillitler either).

Respond, don't respond, call me a ninny if it fits but man I may have to take a break from all forms of communication until after the elections are over if it continues like this:oops:.

Eventually they will ban everything semi-automatic with a detachable magazine. Then it's wheel guns, shotties, Winchester lever action, and bolt action only. People feel powerless so for the benefit of temporarily feeling better, laws will be written. Of course, they will find out that this didn't help, and that they have helped create a black market (source of the guns in Paris). But that will be hind sight then.

Irritablilty?
You must have PTSD stemming from all those rounds you put through your AR yesterday. :p

Waddya mean all those rounds?:s0092:

After the first shot I was thrown back against a tree 20 feet behind me and I still can't hear anything but ringing in my ears even though I had ear plugs and ear muffs on.:s0002:

It's amazing that ejected piece of hot brass didn't take part of my cheek off and leave me permemantly disfigured!:eek:

I'm going back to Walmart and asking for a refund on 19 rounds of .223 because no mortal man should have that much powero_O

Nope, I get on edge every time I see the news now. Hearing the misinformation and anti firearm rhetoric parroting is really getting old. Also seeing Hundreds if not thousands of young idiots clammering to quickly give up their freedoms and take away mine all for pseudo security.

Hearing about Politics constantly and all the arguing.. Etc..
Its to where Ive stopped listening, watching or looking up anything news related. Ive stopped listening to talk radio and podcasts.. Sadly, Ive even lessened my traffic on firearm forums.
(However not on NWFA ;))

Im just fed up with hearing about any of the attack(s), gender issues, politics or the upcoming election. That stress isnt worth my time anymore. Im going to focus on projects I intend to get done instead.
I may soon be ignorant to whats going on in the world by not staying on top of it, but at least Ill be happy again. Ignorance certainly is bliss.

Remember, Trump has to win people in the middle (right and left). I am not surprised he is backing the no weapons for terrorist bill. For the sheep, the name says it all. We dont want headlines saying trump wants to arm terrorists in America. I doubt any votes will happen before the election, but if they push this new law through they can't label all gun owners terrorist in 4 months.

We need all gun owners to vote for trump, if only to get additional conservative supreme court judges. We can then fight the unconstitutional laws in court again once we have a majority of judges that support the constitution and 2nd amendment. We have been doing pretty well lately until the untimely death of Scalia.

If people vote third party, even 10%. That is how we got the first Clinton in the WH and the AWB. And lets remember, the "Third party" had someone running around in their underwear at the convention, and he was running for a party office.

Don't watch the news.
Only read it. But not every day.
Ditch cable.

And enjoy life.
It's all biblical.

Havnt had cable for over 8-9 years now and will never pay for it again - my ADD now goes into overdrive when I happen by TVs in waiting rooms or stores and I feel like a deer in headlights.

I am going to stop reading the news all together - I'm sure my wife will tell me if something actually important happens.

That or I'll hear shooting in the streets and know it finally popped off.:Do_O

Nope, I get on edge every time I see the news now. Hearing the misinformation and anti firearm rhetoric parroting is really getting old. Also seeing Hundreds if not thousands of young idiots clammering to quickly give up their freedoms and take away mine all for pseudo security.

Its to where Ive stopped listening, watching or looking up anything news related. Ive stopped listening to talk radio and podcasts.. Sadly, Ive even lessened my traffic on firearm forums.
(However not on NWFA ;))

Im just fed up with hearing about any of the attack(s), gender issues, politics or the upcoming election. That stress isnt worth my time anymore. Im going to focus on projects I intend to get done instead.
I may soon be ignorant to whats going on in the world by not staying on top of it, but at least Ill be happy again. Ignorance certainly is bliss.

It does seem the happiest people have the lowest IQ scores - maybe ignorance wouldn't be so bad (except that seems to be the major hurdle in a lot of these issues) but I am going to have to take a break from some of it just to relieve my frustration and irritability.

Remember, Trump has to win people in the middle (right and left). I am not surprised he is backing the no weapons for terrorist bill. For the sheep, the name says it all. We dont want headlines saying trump wants to arm terrorists in America. I doubt any votes will happen before the election, but if they push this new law through they can't label all gun owners terrorist in 4 months.

We need all gun owners to vote for trump, if only to get additional conservative supreme court judges. We can then fight the unconstitutional laws in court again once we have a majority of judges that support the constitution and 2nd amendment. We have been doing pretty well lately until the untimely death of Scalia.

If people vote third party, even 10%. That is how we got the first Clinton in the WH and the AWB. And lets remember, the "Third party" had someone running around in their underwear at the convention, and he was running for a party office.

Touché.

I'm reminded of when I first decided to vote for trump and figured it will either fix things or break them beyond repair.

It's come to the point where listening/reading/watching the News Media (even local fluff pieces) has become like recieving a broken glass enema. It's a "WAR on this" and a "WAR on that". They aren't even able to cover anything by simply reporting the facts without some sort of spin or liberal political angle. They've become a daisy-chain of interviewing each other and then referring to their best buddy's Blog for attribution. It's simply become an echo chamber of nails on blackboards and dripping faucets.

Our local Podunk News reporter-ette even had to do a "Global Climate Change" angle when covering the free fishing day this past weekend when she interviewed kids fishing for the first time...
...basically it went, "Gee Tommy, do you think there will be any fish left in a few years?
or, will they all die off because your un-caring Mommy and idiot Daddy drove you here in
their Earth murdering SUV?"

CLICK

Our local Podunk News reporter-ette even had to do a "Global Climate Change" angle when covering the free fishing day this past weekend when she interviewed kids fishing for the first time...
...basically it went, "Gee Tommy, do you think there will be any fish left in a few years?
or, will they all die off because your un-caring Mommy and idiot Daddy drove you here in
their Earth murdering S

Now that would have had my blood boiling...:mad:

Pittsburg just became the first large city to implement a soda tax. 1.5c /oz.. even on diet soda.. so you can't really call it a sugar tax.
Did I help? lol

Man I feel ya Joe. Too much media and political ignorance and lack of common sense.

Wasaaay tooooo much political correctness.

Waaaay toooo much back and forth childish behavior in the light of a tragedy.

The news is always doom and gloom, but leave the political favoritism and activism alone.

I'm about ready to shoot my tv. I've had enough of all this hysteria; now that I've written all my reps and said all I can say, even if it falls on deaf ears, I've got to disengage just for the sake of my well being. I've been sober over 8 years, but if I don't keep the damn tv off, I might start drinking again!

13428351_657998084357156_7049400855827701647_n.jpg

(However not on NWFA ;))

I just want to know where I can get a "Black guns matter" tee shirt made... :) It's sickening. The liberal media is leading a mob... The mob can't think for themselves, just know how to act out and disrupt when the media tells them they should be outraged by something. They have divided the American people to the point where there is no common ground anymore. These are dark times and not much hope of coming back from this:(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top