JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I highly doubt they will be charged. They didn't use the no-knock warrant, the boyfriend shot at them through the door, they shot back, well within their rights. Once there is an announcement there are no charges, get ready for chaos. Then again, with the way things are, you will be charged for stepping on someone's toes as they beat you to death....

Yeah we had a mini protest somewhere im my area last night, about 30/40 of the antqueefa and bowel movements matter thugs had the mini bullhorns and music thang going on, about 50 of us locals went out on to the street with our loaded rifles and sidearms.The whole thing lasted about 40 mins, no popo showed up thank God they didn't throw any incendiary devices at this girls house. It turned out that this girl was a friend of a friend of Andy Ngo the reporter in Portland and she retweeted a retweet of a tweet, sigh,f me.....so the street scum decided to silence her for it, like anyone of us here in Wallingford has anything to do with any of this,So now there is a big meeting this Friday about setting up a local area patrol and or blocking the area off with our trucks/cars..and ill say this right now no good can come from this, it will only take one person to screw up and it would be a blood bath on both sides, but what other choice do we have Seattle has done nothing to help anyone, they just now gave a pimp 150k to ????????.....ok carry on

No surprise, rioters gonna riot.... and will continue to ply their trade as long as there are "peaceful useful idiot protesters" to give them cover. :mad:

Cops charged---riot 'cuz cops are racists
Cops not charged---riot 'cuz laws and cops are racist

If trial......

Guilty--- riot "cuz cops are racist
Innocent--- riot 'cuz juries and cops are racist

News is out that their indicting one former officer based on the grounds that he went out to the parking lot and fired through a sliding glass door that had the blinds pulled (No line of sight to his target)

The more riots, the worse for the Dems.
I've stated elsewhere that I disagree. Confirmation bias is human nature. Many of those who oppose a point of view will ignore and discount facts that contradict what they believe. In personal conversations and on social media, it's clear that many people place the blame where it agrees with their view. The worse the violence, the more they believe it's the other side's fault. In reference to the outcome of the election, I heard the phrase "The people rioting will only get worse to fight for democracy"

The protesters appear well armed from rifles to sidearms. If Kenosha happens again, my guess is shooting will come from both sides.

Why would peaceful protesters need rifles and handguns?:rolleyes:

Looks like they only charged one cop with a BS charge, none of them got anything serious.

No surprise, rioters gonna riot.... and will continue to ply their trade as long as there are "peaceful useful idiot protesters" to give them cover. :mad:

Cops charged---riot 'cuz cops are racists
Cops not charged---riot 'cuz laws and cops are racist

If trial......

Guilty--- riot "cuz cops are racist
Innocent--- riot 'cuz juries and cops are racist

Yup, they are outraged that only one cop was charged with a minor crime and that they weren't all hung in the street immediately.

Looks like they only charged one cop with a BS charge, none of them got anything serious.
The way I read it, and don't take the accuracy for granted nor that it's the full story, was that the officer went outside and fired through a sliding glass door that had the blinds drawn. He didn't have line of sight to where he was shooting. What do you see as BS about that being endangerment? I've not been involved in a shooting so I don't know the scenario where this would be necessary

Just heard the top of the hour news blurb on the radio. CBS news needs to be held criminally liable for intentionally misleading the public and attempting to incite violence. The wording of their report intentionally left out the pertinent facts and instead used inflammatory language in order to influence public perception.

The way I read it, and don't take the accuracy for granted nor that it's the full story, was that the officer went outside and fired through a sliding glass door that had the blinds drawn. He didn't have line of sight to where he was shooting. What do you see as BS about that being endangerment? I've not been involved in a shooting so I don't know the scenario where this would be necessary
Was he not under fire himself, was not another officer in fact shot by the douchebag boyfriend?

Just heard the top of the hour news blurb on the radio. CBS news needs to be held criminally liable for intentionally misleading the public and attempting to incite violence. The wording of their report intentionally left out the pertinent facts and instead used inflammatory language in order to influence public perception.
The AG warned the media not to do this but MSM is going to do what they want to do.

I think that it is really terrible that people can't get along. Hillary Clinton lost the election. Now we have riots in the streets, wait till 45 gets reelected. Guns are good.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top