JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ZA... I know that you were being sarcastic.... However, would you consider: the repetition of such, is really not a laughing matter! Taku's response is The Correct Attitude:

I often find myself, taking breaks from some subjects, just now, on the phone, with someone.... I needed to say, OUT LOUD, I do not wish to talk about this.

Consider: the ~sound~ we all invariably dislike: Chalk scratching on a Chalkboard... OR even worse, the Voice of our commander in Cheat, I spell that correctly, he is not ~my~ chief. He is a thief, a cheat, a crook, the very worst of the worst of persons on this earth At This Time, present tense and as such dislike even using his name.

So, IMO, continuing to write, or speak his lies, just creates and enforces his POV.

I refuse to do so. He is the Terrorist, and, I believe, one of the Anti-Christs, that are precursors to future events that I care not to mention.

End Rant, thanks for considering,

philip.
Preparing for Jesus Return, one day at a time....
I totally agree. Ive mentioned in previous posts that very thing.
It was just sarcasm though.

Parts of the US are already starting to work toward being Beirut or Mogadishu clones. Its only going to get worse, the longer he is in our Whitehouse.
But you don't see that happening in gun friendly cities.

Deadeye,

You are at Stage 2, but you'll eventually wake up; I have faith in you.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Deadeye,

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

hehehehe

Although I believe the 60s or 70s were real good to you,I don't disregard anything you say. It always scares me to thing you may be spot on.
I figure you give another look at the situation that needs some consideration. You supply links that take me hours to get off you tube
( oh Shyte what's this one about?)
Maybe your ideas and ideals are far fetched but I believe they are something to consider.
I wouldn't put it past the ubber rich

Deadeye,

Even with all the smoking and snorting back in the 80's I don't think I will ever be on the same level as you. But ya never know with the acid flashbacks.

Weren't they plenty warned by some female FBI agent of the 9-11 cretins?
Political correctness and plenty of balldropping etc. ensued.
They've been doing dry runs/"tests" for a long time and often. they are there.. it's pretty much a game for them.. and or a good lawsuit

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top