JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw this today on my account and thought interesting.
I believe that a mass population does not always mean the result will favor them.
In this instance of the photo, it could be used in any Hard Core Liberal state as a
side of life they do not look at. Yet they think they run things and always will.

Change My Mind.

1711845872323.png

Change someone's mind or way of thinking...
Nope , can't do that.

They , may change their own mind or way of thinking...
Perhaps after reading or talking with someone who has a different viewpoint...
Maybe they might change their mind or way of thinking after having more varied life experiences....
But...
It is up to them to change their thinking , viewpoints or mind...
No one can change it for them.

In any event....
Life does not care at all for anyone's viewpoint other than her own.
Also worth considering ...life can be a fickle , spiteful harpy one day...then a beautiful winsome mistress the next.
She also plays by her own rules and does not give any thought to playing by yours.

Peace , love and harmony with others is a noble and wonderful idea...
It is wise however , to have the wherewithal and willingness to make sure that you can be free to do so.
All without making others abide by your ideas and choices.
Andy

Saw this today on my account and thought interesting.
I believe that a mass population does not always mean the result will favor them.
In this instance of the photo, it could be used in any Hard Core Liberal state as a
side of life they do not look at. Yet they think they run things and always will.

Change My Mind.

View attachment 1854266
Good luck. They think there are more than two genders or something.

Where are you meeting, in the depths of Mordor or in a corporate board room?
Ever notice that the folks that love the challenge of long range rifle believe the world will end in a way that requires that skill set, while the IPSC gang picture themselves fighting their way out of tunnels and abandon shopping malls?

Where are you meeting, in the depths of Mordor or in a corporate board room?
Ever notice that the folks that love the challenge of long range rifle believe the world will end in a way that requires that skill set, while the IPSC gang picture themselves fighting their way out of tunnels and abandon shopping malls?
Sadly, both are completely wrong. It's gonna be ElectroRock dance battles.

Electric Boogaloo.jpg

What's amusing is that many think they're the main character when in reality they're the guy in the background being smushed by the church bell during an earthquake.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top