JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The 1970-1993 Marvel comic series, I think are more faithful to the Robert E. Howard stories?

I read a lot of horror/fantasy/sci-fi but I've never read any of the Conan books, although I've been meaning to. I'll put them on my immediate future list.
I haven't read any of the Conan comic books so I can't say.

I can say that the original works by Howard are a fantastic read....copied by many...but no one writes like Howard.
Andy

Howard has also had a lasting effect on American conspiracy theory:

From Wikipedia:
:s0140:

Howard has also had a lasting effect on American conspiracy theory:

From Wikipedia:
:s0140:
Hollow earth theory, and the resident super intelligent reptilian race has been around longer than that.

Hollow earth theory, and the resident super intelligent reptilian race has been around longer than that.
Yeah, didn't know you the Nazis were doing occult stuff in Antarctica looking for the golden monkey paw to unlock the door to Valhalla which is really deep inside the center of the Earth with all the kongs

Yeah, didn't know you the Nazis were doing occult stuff in Antarctica looking for the golden monkey paw to unlock the door to Valhalla which is really deep inside the center of the Earth with all the kongs
Explains where and why dogs keep burying them.. and yes these are real dog toys, ya sexual deviants :s0064: KP2_20_4_-20180820172221-20180820172314-1000x1000.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top