JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh Blah. Fear mongering nonsense. Be afraid! The bad 'ol terrorists are after you!! Focus on them while gov robs you blind of everything you have, inc every last liberty.

In reality, 99% of real events are government sponsored so if it is going to happen there is NOTHING that can be done to stop it so why worry about it?

Also, you are more likely to die choking on a peanut (specifically) than from a terrorist incident. So being 'scared' of terrorists makes about as much sense as running away from a can of Planters you see in the isle at Safeway.

Doesn't this terrorist fear mongering ever get old and played out?? Apparently not.

Americans are just pathetic scared kittens waiting for the next 'threat' so they can cower under their sheets and pray that mommy gov will save them. Just sad.

Oh Blah. Fear mongering nonsense. Be afraid! The bad 'ol terrorists are after you!! Focus on them while gov robs you blind of everything you have, inc every last liberty.

In reality, 99% of real events are government sponsored so if it is going to happen there is NOTHING that can be done to stop it so why worry about it?

Also, you are more likely to die choking on a peanut (specifically) than from a terrorist incident. So being 'scared' of terrorists makes about as much sense as running away from a can of Planters you see in the isle at Safeway.

Doesn't this terrorist fear mongering ever get old and played out?? Apparently not.

Americans are just pathetic scared kittens waiting for the next 'threat' so they can cower under their sheets and pray that mommy gov will save them. Just sad.

If another event happens, which it will, you can lay blame to one individual and his czars. That isn't fear mongering, it is what is.
There has to be another BIG event for the bum to accomplish what he wants. What it will be is yet to he determined. He is not finished tearing the country down yet.
He is just in tantrum mode now.

I quit flying when tsa started their bs. and will not fly until they leave, if more people did that they would be gone in no time because the carriers would not keep them around. besides I like driving and have no reason to go to another country except ca. unfortunately

Taku - you need a wider field of vision.

"He" doesn't do anything, "He" is just a tool for the real powers that be. You give him and his Czars far too much credit. Like directing your anger at Ronald McDonald when there is a fly in your cheeseburger instead of the McDonald's ownership. "He" is just a standee. I know that is a difficult concept to adjust to because the media and all the play actors are trying to get you to believe otherwise.

Taku - you need a wider field of vision.

"He" doesn't do anything, "He" is just a tool for the real powers that be. You give him and his Czars far too much credit. Like directing your anger at Ronald McDonald when there is a fly in your cheeseburger instead of the McDonald's ownership. "He" is just a standee. I know that is a difficult concept to adjust to because the media and all the play actors are trying to get you to believe otherwise.

I Know. He is a puppet, but it makes me feel good to vent on the POS.
He does more than what he is told. The man is a power freak. And dangerous.

I see you post similar comments in various threads. SO are you not an American and if you dislike the people in America so much why don't you GTFO or STFU?

End rant

I quit flying when tsa started their bs. and will not fly until they leave, if more people did that they would be gone in no time because the carriers would not keep them around. besides I like driving and have no reason to go to another country except ca. unfortunately

Well, I don't fly either, but have worked on many aircraft.
I stopped right after building the wing assembly jig for the first 747 in the late 6o's in Everett.
No more needs to be said. :s0131:

I see you post similar comments in various threads. SO are you not an American and if you dislike the people in America so much why don't you GTFO or STFU?

End rant

^^^^^ what deadeye said.

Gummer, you did it again, in your first line "....99%...." Hogwash. Period. End of sentence.

Your statistics are always so far off, the chart, that "if" there ~Was~ Any Truth in what you were writing, nobody in their correct thinking cranium, would continue reading.

Creative journalism, is not owned by either side of the fence, and I often wonder why you diatribe so hard, against the citizens of the USA, you don't inspire me to go out and buy more Aluminum Foil... But I do want to buy stock in Reynolds Wrap !!!! :eek:

Give it a rest... Or publish counter arguement Links, and really potentially good ones... The last link I read from a post of yours was no where NEAR, the topic you were posting upon, save like a single sentence, half way down the page!!!!!

~Really~ a Hundred Monkeys hitting the keyboards can match that, once in a while!!!!

:D

philip

Oh, and if, by chance, say a week out, a month out, we have the plane hijack syndrome, are you Suggesting, You are already prepared to tell us, "it wasn't Taliban" ????

Why do you not use that crystal ball to pick Five numbers for Powerball... Then after you win, you could buy your own forum, and get all of us trained in your magiK arT of deductions.

I am in the BoonDocks... Sadly shaking my head, for I know that there is alive, One Person who believes EVERY CONSPIRACY Theory, Ever written...

So you realize there's a whole "PREPAREDNESS" forum on here right?

Also, this has been going on since what, 2002?

Not going to even happen. Every time the durkas try something like this, they get their behinds handed to them by a plane full of people who are acting both out of fear and vengeance. The box-cutter trick ain't going to work, neither are shoes, underwear or anal-bombs. Get clever on an airplane, get tied up, keep going, it might get a whole lot worse.

Oh, should probably add, at least two would be hijackers were killed by the passengers aboard a chinese plane:

?Overpowered?: Passengers Beat 2 ?Hijackers? to Death on Chinese Flight | TheBlaze.com

LOL AMP My 71 year old mom said that if someone ever stands up and says anything even remotely like Ala Acbar or what ever their silly battle cry is she will rip the tray table off the seat in front of her and beat the SOB to death with it.

Mom grew up very rough as a Army brat during WWII and Korea I have no doubt that she would attempt to do exactly that.

Haven't you heard?... We're the terrorists.

So you realize there's a whole "PREPAREDNESS" forum on here right?

Also, this has been going on since what, 2002?

Not going to even happen. Every time the durkas try something like this, they get their behinds handed to them by a plane full of people who are acting both out of fear and vengeance. The box-cutter trick ain't going to work, neither are shoes, underwear or anal-bombs. Get clever on an airplane, get tied up, keep going, it might get a whole lot worse.

Oh, should probably add, at least two would be hijackers were killed by the passengers aboard a chinese plane:

?Overpowered?: Passengers Beat 2 ?Hijackers? to Death on Chinese Flight | TheBlaze.com

you people seem to forget "your Gov. is NOT spying on you"...

AMP, you ~do~ realize, this is the forum entitled "Off Topic", Y/N ???

In my humble opinion, the "PREPAREDNESS" forum is specific to how to prepare for events... Whereas this thread, is more of a ~notification~ of some events, which Have happened recently, and might trigger a future event, of which, the likely hood of any one of us, will be Directly involved, is slim, nil, or maybe Non-Existant, but never the less, News Which should be shared....

See the difference????

EDITED to Add: In fact, you are in-correctly stating the above. :rolleyes: Properly! It is Entitled, "Preparedness & Survival" adding that last word there, provides a more complete view of the Purpose in that forum, and in that further negates your post!!! :eek: causing this person to wonder if their was an ulterior motive in trying to make the OP LOOK wrong... ?

philip,
Who pre-Edited OUT, further comments, upon thinking TWICE about POSTING, before Hitting the Send Button.

Off to work on my Cab Over building project,here in the BoonDocks, signing Off...

Last Edited:
ZA... I know that you were being sarcastic.... However, would you consider: the repetition of such, is really not a laughing matter! Taku's response is The Correct Attitude:

I often find myself, taking breaks from some subjects, just now, on the phone, with someone.... I needed to say, OUT LOUD, I do not wish to talk about this.

Consider: the ~sound~ we all invariably dislike: Chalk scratching on a Chalkboard... OR even worse, the Voice of our commander in Cheat, I spell that correctly, he is not ~my~ chief. He is a thief, a cheat, a crook, the very worst of the worst of persons on this earth At This Time, present tense and as such dislike even using his name.

So, IMO, continuing to write, or speak his lies, just creates and enforces his POV.

I refuse to do so. He is the Terrorist, and, I believe, one of the Anti-Christs, that are precursors to future events that I care not to mention.

End Rant, thanks for considering,

philip.
Preparing for Jesus Return, one day at a time....

If that makes your boat float, consider scrapping it, and buying a new boat... There might be rotten sections in the hull...

YMMV.

philip

Everybody and their mother knows terrorists don't communicate via cell phone. Everybody around the world knows the NSA is illegally spying on Americans as well as people in other nations. So, how did this union get the info the terrorists were possibly prepping for a dry run?

Just more BS coming from our own government. Keeping people scared is about the same as religion being used as a way to control the world's population. It's all hogwash, man.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top