JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is this what it would look like here?

"Confiscate This!" | WeaponsMan
"Now you see the benefits of a registration and "background check" regime — [ ] Turns out, it was the second attempted confiscation. The first time he just said no."

Police officers shot by right-wing extremist in Germany
"Officials said police were executing a warrant to confiscate legally-owned firearms after the 49-year-old refused mandatory inspections by local authorities."
- my added hi-lite

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=37255

my source:
The Top 40: November 2016 Archives

Interesting story. I spent a lot of time in Germany between the years of 2004-2009. They still have a pretty big fascist problem over there- I personally witnessed about 4 violent clashes between pro-fascist activists and pro-anarchist activists. Interestingly, they all took place in Bavaria. You see tons of cars driving around that region with iron eagle stickers plastered on the bumper. Also interesting to me was the fact that it is the anarchists in that country that favor the individual rights of man more than any other political group, and support the idea of gun ownership much in the same way that we do here in the US. I was touring the country with a band, so my sample of the German citizenry was skewed somewhat, but it definitely changed my opinion of anarchism. When I read the article I thought to myself, "of course this happened in Bavaria!" Bavaria is like the Florida of Germany. With more sausage.

Also interesting to me was the fact that it is the anarchists in that country that favor the individual rights of man more than any other political group, and support the idea of gun ownership much in the same way that we do here in the US.

Uh, that's what anarchism is. Same in the US. Why would you think differently?

Oh, I know, the rulers use "anarchy" as a synonym for "chaos", but do people still pay attention to those guys any more? Why? "Anarchy" means "no rulers", not "no rules".

Uh, that's what anarchism is. Same in the US. Why would you think differently?

Oh, I know, the rulers use "anarchy" as a synonym for "chaos", but do people still pay attention to those guys any more? Why? "Anarchy" means "no rulers", not "no rules".
I realize that now, after I learned more about anarchism. Before I was exposed to it by people who actually knew what they were talking about, and did some reading on my own, all I knew was what I had been told by the pearl clutchers in the media. It just goes to show that you can never trust anything you hear in the media, or are told by politicians, until you do your own research and form your own opinion on what they are saying. Lesson learned through experience!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top