JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
tac is eating his supper right now. I can affirm that you will get his best attention, but only after the last slice of Marionberry pie has passed his tonsils.

This has been a public service announcement.

tac's answering service - the Friendly part of OPB.

Thank you for watching.

tac is eating his supper right now. I can affirm that you will get his best attention, but only after the last slice of Marionberry pie has passed his tonsils.

This has been a public service announcement.

tac's answering service - the Friendly part of OPB.

Thank you for watching.
Hey, I hope you brought enough marionberry pie to share with the class.

Where did you get Marionberry Pie in yUK??!?!?!?! You old dawg, holdin out on us like that! LOL it's ok Tac, I "imported" a few out of Orygun me self a few years ago!!!

Well hell, I think lots of you guys are "unreliable!" :cool:

The police in Germany said that he had publicly expressed a number of conspiracy theories, along with making other anti-government statements. This was interpreted by the authorities to indicate that he had become mentally unbalanced, and thus a danger. I'm confident that if everyone in this forum lived in Germany, many people here would indeed have their guns confiscated too.

This is the problem with having to get a license to own firearms. It is making firearms ownership a "privilege", and not a "right". The government can simply revoke your license when they want.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews