JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One thing you have your choice of true glow site's Snapseed-920x690.jpg IMG_2153-920x518.jpg Snapseed-8-920x690.jpg Snapseed-26-920x584.jpg

I'm gonna buy one. Make fun all you want. :D Gen 5 G17 with shaved front and flared bottom. :p Oh yes, it will be mine!

Quote that all you want @Stomper! I made it easy for you!

Safefire in Camas had them in today. I fondled the Gen 5 19 pretty hard and the removal of the finger groves feels pretty good. Along with the larger slide stops. The trigger was quiet a bit better then past glocks also. That being said, the sights still sucl. I'll probably one at some point though.

Humor ...

Will the Mark 6 have ambo thumb safeties? Will the Mark 7 have a loaded chamber indicator? Will the Mark 8 have a cocked striker indicator? Will the Mark 9 have a grip safety? Will the Mark 10 have all of the above?

Until then I will keep my old huge but trusty Springfield Armory XD Tactical 5" .45 ACP TS with ... all of the above. Even though for me I can hit quicker and better with my new to me Browning HIgh Power Mark 3 9mm.Yikes

Meant to be funny. No more. :) Not Glock bashing.

Edited for speelling because I can't.

Last Edited:
I bought my Gen3 17 brand new last year over a Gen4 knowing Id get 1 less mag and no interchangeable backstraps... not because the Seals use them, but because side by side I liked G3 better. It felt better in my hand, and the design changes from 3-4 were unnecessary... mainly the double spring.

So Safefire in Camas was one of the hundred ranges in the nation chosen to get the new Glock six days early.

Are there any in Orygun? I'm an impatient mofo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top