JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got this note from GSSF:

The G17 Gen5 and G19 Gen5 pistols were inspired by the GLOCK M pistols used by the FBI and include many features the GLOCK community has been asking for. There are over 20 design changes which differentiate our Gen5 pistols from their Gen4 predecessors, including a flared mag-well, a new nDLC finish, the GLOCK Marksman Barrel, ambidextrous slide stop levers, and a grip which has no finger grooves.

As usual we changed everything and what you loved most with interchangability you won't have anymore.
So sell all your stuff at a loss and buy all new stuff at retail plus some because it's the new ish.

As usual we changed everything and what you loved most with interchangability you won't have anymore.
So sell all your stuff at a loss and buy all new stuff at retail plus some because it's the new ish.

1A4513BC-075A-4A23-867E-0263825DD221-756-000000839E4B192B.jpeg
I had mine before the SEALs (or at least before their announcement they were using them), all four are circa 2008 pre-MIM, no, I won't be selling any of them and most likely won't buy a new Gen 5.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top