JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just ordered one of these and would like to see some reviews from owners of this unit, i went with the 450 instead of the 450t so i am also looking for opinions on maps or whatever i should download for it (i know there are alot of free ones out there) or if i should just pay the extra 100$ for the 24k maps.
its primary use is gonna be for hunting, pretty much just to mark where i park my truck or camp or whatever so i can navigate back to it incase i lose my way so i am not sure i really need any extra maps for that purpose.
later on i might be wanting to get a little more detail out of it like creeks and trails and such but for now its only purpose is to keep me from getting lost.
i will be doing most of my hunting (atleast this year) on the westside.

i know i am a little backwards and most people search for reviews before they buy but it is what it is.
i should be receiving it on tuesday and i am gonna test it out next weekend while i am camping in hood river.

there website is a joke, you need to get to a dealer and hope the sales guy has some kind of a clue, also last time I checked none of the downloads work with mac computers beware of these new websites that offer the moon, most are not compatible with allot of operating systems and trying to get help is like calling a Gov. office.
good luck and watch out.

i received my sd card from them about 3 days after my order was placed, it is free first class mail.
had it out with me hunting the last couple days and it is definately nice to have

It looks like a nice to have product, but I already own a couple 12K/24k map programs, with 7.2k aerial photo access. To be able to overlay ownership would be great...but not at just 24.000:1...I would need a compatible program at 12k.

Metzger used to publish paper property ownership map books (as well as other maps) and they were expensive, It is nice to see the information available for some GPS's now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top