JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My kid and I drew NW spring bear tags. Neither of us have gotten a bear. We know where they are so I don't think it will be too hard if we put some time in this spring and fall.

This was one of the biggest ones I took in the fall Resized_20191020_124123_36423721436937.jpeg

I've killed blondes, red heads and chocolates, and even one that looked like an old grey haired lady! My favorite one was a 560# black one with a white chest patch!
Man that's awesome! I haven't killed one yet I've only been a few times. I'm going with a buddy who has cancer and this is a big deal on his bucket list so it's more for him. Who knows maybe we'll get lucky and get two of them. 🤞🏼

Man that's awesome! I haven't killed one yet I've only been a few times. I'm going with a buddy who has cancer and this is a big deal on his bucket list so it's more for him. Who knows maybe we'll get lucky and get two of them. 🤞🏼
I've killed close to 1000 of them, if you get in my neck of the woods I can point you in the right area. I've had a few friends that have passed from cancer and didn't get all their buckets lists filled. Sad deal

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top