JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i put a deposit down for a Ruger PCC rifle when they had been out, NW armory failed to produce and after time and time again of seeing them everywhere else, I bought one at Bimart and got my money back from Nw armory, never do that again, they just kept telling me they basically had no clue when the PCCs were coming in and they said it wasw because they had to wait for a large batch or some crap. shouldnt the more your buying be priority? ... NW Armory Deposit No thanks

I am sorry you had that experience, definitely not good. :/ They've always been upfront with me.

I hear you, but in PDX it's the only reputable shop, and I'm buying a brand new model during a time when guns are being acquired at an all time high - I can understand the deposit. NWArmory went through two shipments of them already. I think that was 50 guns. In under two months.
Do they request the deposit to get on the waiting List? I can see that if it's flying off the shelf and you're an early adopter.

Judging by the classified section, I'd say Glock 43's are like McDonalds food. In a hurry to buy it, but dumping it 40 minutes later.

Considering the unique gastrointestinal sensation provided by said establishment ... :eek:

If anything just order it from any gun shop across the US online and have it sent to an ffl near you.

Exactly.

Do they request the deposit to get on the waiting List? I can see that if it's flying off the shelf and you're an early adopter.

It's a deposit toward the gun, when on their website when looking in the Glock section. The only benefit I see (beyond being guaranteed one) is being able to request night sights, etc.. before it gets in....Every Glock is in stock except of course the 43X. I'm sure it will be soon, as the 48 situation was just like this. They're now in stock - no deposit.

Lol :D I must say the 26 is fantastic, it's my first Glock. Love being able to slap in any Gen5 mag, and go extended if need be. The reason I want the 48x is to have a single stack which conceals much better on my body.

I thought you wanted the 43x? And it doesn't conceal like you think it will.

I thought you wanted the 43x? And it doesn't conceal like you think it will.
Not to speak for OP, but for me a single stack conceals much better than any double stack. I carry apendix, so the width of a gun greatly affects the comfort and concealability, more so than the length. I can easily conceal a Glock 17 length gun, but the width gets uncomfortable after awhile.

The 43x has been great for me, conceals easy, gives me a full length grip, and added capacity over a standard 43. Just my two cents.

Not to speak for OP, but for me a single stack conceals much better than any double stack. I carry apendix, so the width of a gun greatly affects the comfort and concealability, more so than the length. I can easily conceal a Glock 17 length gun, but the width gets uncomfortable after awhile.

The 43x has been great for me, conceals easy, gives me a full length grip, and added capacity over a standard 43. Just my two cents.

Oh I totally understand. I appendix carry as well. For some reason I seem to print more with the longer 43X grip than my 26. I think it all depends on the person.

100% agreed and that's the sole reason that I decided on the 43X. Love the 26 Gen 5 - fantastic Glock, but the double stack width doesn't conceal well on my body. My Springfield XDS Mod.2 (currently at Powder River Precision getting tuned up) disappears concealed at 4 o'clock, small of back, AIWB, you name it. Just under an inch almost all the way through, it's the business. Every single stack gun conceals very well on a person of my build, especially AIWB - but the double stacks and 15+1's just stick out like I have a tissue box on my belt.
I have better results concealing the 43X than the 26 by leaps and bounds.

100% agreed and that's the sole reason that I decided on the 43X. Love the 26 Gen 5 - fantastic Glock, but the double stack width doesn't conceal well on my body. My Springfield XDS Mod.2 (currently at Powder River Precision getting tuned up) disappears concealed at 4 o'clock, small of back, AIWB, you name it. Just under an inch almost all the way through, it's the business. Every single stack gun conceals very well on a person of my build, especially AIWB - but the double stacks and 15+1's just stick out like I have a tissue box on my belt.
I have better results concealing the 43X than the 26 by leaps and bounds.

I wanted to like the 43X so badly. I bought it literally the day after I had arm surgery, I spoke to the LGS owner the day before from the hospital bed. No joke. But darn it I just couldn't get it to conceal or feel as good as my 26. I bought a NiBX 19 years ago because I love the two tone look. Thought the 43X would be my holy grail. Alas, it wasn't. :(

Lousy fit and finish. Factory sights that will lose a dot along the way. Shoots ok. A completely forgettable firearm. :rolleyes:
I like mine .
I don't like the short 7 and 8 round mags but with the ten round mags .it's good for me.
But then again I could sell it and my Glocks .
And buy 40 HI POINT PISTOLS.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top