JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shortly after this post I picked up a 43X at the expo center show from Keith's, with Glock night sights. My XDS was at Powder River Precision and I wanted another single stack sooner than later. At first I was going to use my NWArmory deposit as credit or get it back. Decided against it.

NWArmory finally got them in last week (three week wait)...and they did call me requesting optic / sight options - which they fulfilled and I picked up that day. Definitely not the best of wait times, but as always great customer service with them. Always done me right. Went with Ameriglo's night sights - definitely like them over the Glock night sights - which aren't as visible during the day.

Very happy with how the gun shoots, and allbeit light and snappy, the full size grip is a game changer I think most 43 owners will go for. Much better fit in my hand than the 26 and not as thick of a handle and slide. That being said I now have two 43X, whoops! Not the first time this has happened.
:s0008:

Not trying to jump the thread but, I'm selling a Glock 43x with AIWB holster (never used) only fired 100 rounds thru it no wait and I can meet in Portland. PM for pictures or details.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top