JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious if anyone here has put a deposit on a 43X @ NWArmory?
If so what have you been told as far as ETA? Curious; as I'm told it's this week.
Considering the G43X became available 1/21/19, I feel like it should be last week :D

I've already bought and sold a 43X.

NW Armory is a great shop, but due to the extremely high customer count their backorders take longer than anyone else in Oregon it seems.

Judging by the classified section, I'd say Glock 43's are like McDonalds food. In a hurry to buy it, but dumping it 40 minutes later.

Judging by the classified section, I'd say Glock 43's are like McDonalds food. In a hurry to buy it, but dumping it 40 minutes later.

They're the most commonly carried off-duty gun for LE, as well as one of the top 5 concealed choices - so there are tons of them out there.
They're also lower cap than the 43X which means more people selling off their 43s.

They're the most commonly carried off-duty gun for LE, as well as one of the top 5 concealed choices - so there are tons of them out there.
They're also lower cap than the 43X which means more people selling off their 43s.

The 43X doesn't stack up against other 10+1 capacity subcompacts. I carry my G26 easier than the 43X.

i put a deposit down for a Ruger PCC rifle when they had been out, NW armory failed to produce and after time and time again of seeing them everywhere else, I bought one at Bimart and got my money back from Nw armory, never do that again, they just kept telling me they basically had no clue when the PCCs were coming in and they said it wasw because they had to wait for a large batch or some crap. shouldnt the more your buying be priority? ... NW Armory Deposit No thanks

i put a deposit down for a Ruger PCC rifle when they had been out, NW armory failed to produce and after time and time again of seeing them everywhere else, I bought one at Bimart and got my money back from Nw armory, never do that again, they just kept telling me they basically had no clue when the PCCs were coming in and they said it wasw because they had to wait for a large batch or some crap. shouldnt the more your buying be priority? ... NW Armory Deposit No thanks
Unless it's custom work, I've never understood the whole deposit thing for assembly line guns.

Unless it's custom work, I've never understood the whole deposit thing for assembly line guns.
No kidding. If anything just order it from any gun shop across the US online and have it sent to an ffl near you. Better than waiting for your shop to get a shipment of them in. I could see it if it was a very limited release of something special that only a certain number of them were getting made, but any old production gun....you can find one somewhere.

I hear you, but in PDX it's the only reputable shop, and I'm buying a brand new model during a time when guns are being acquired at an all time high - I can understand the deposit. NWArmory went through two shipments of them already. I think that was 50 guns. In under two months.

No kidding. If anything just order it from any gun shop across the US online and have it sent to an ffl near you. Better than waiting for your shop to get a shipment of them in. I could see it if it was a very limited release of something special that only a certain number of them were getting made, but any old production gun....you can find one somewhere.

I have a good relationship with the shop and have bought all my guns there - otherwise I would have ordered elsewhere. I don't mind waiting.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top