JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just exchanged several emails with PSA over their refusal to sell the Mossberg Shockwave shotgun. It was my understanding that the Shockwave and related AOW versions by other manufacturers like Remington are not probibited by the recently enacted Washington 'Assault Weapon' ban.

Bottom line - They will not sell it because of its pistol grip. They provided me the following list of items they will not sell in Washington. I'm passing it on as an FYI.

PSA will no longer accept or ship orders of restricted items to the state of Washington pursuant to HB1240, effective immediately.

1. No rifles under 30 inches
  2. No semi-auto rifle under 30 inches
  3. No parts kits
  4. No build kits
  5. No rifle kits
  6. No pistol kits
  7. No complete uppers
  8. No completed lowers
  9. No stripped lowers
  10. No essential kits
  11. No AR or AK rifles and pistols
  12. No threaded barrels
  13. No threaded barrel Daggers or Rocks
  14. No shrouds on a rifle or pistol
  15. No forward pistol grips or vertical grips on a rifle or shotgun
  16. No mags over 10 rounds for a rifle
  17. No mags over 7 rounds for a shotgun
  18. No rifles with thumbhole stock on a rifle
  19. No flash suppressor or muzzle device on a rifle
  20. No pistols with a second grip
  21. No shotguns with a folding or telescoping stock
  22. No shotguns with a grip that is detached from the stock
  23. No shotguns with a pistol grip
  24. No shotguns with a thumbhole stock
  25. No shotgun magazine more than 7 rounds
  26. No shotguns with a revolving cylinder

Washington State Residents:
1684346385391.png

Thank a democrat. Can't blame a business for not wanting to bother with shipping things and possibly running afoul of a state AG who'd love to sue them into non-existence.

Thank a democrat. Can't blame a business for not wanting to bother with shipping things and possibly running afoul of a state AG who'd love to sue them into non-existence.
Yeah, I think they will likely start selling them again after looking at the law and it's enforcement more carefully. Both Davidson's and Sportsman's Warehouse also halted sales of these firearms.

Opticsplanet has done about the same thing, but with ABSOLUTELY no specifics.
They won't sell BU sights, nor will the sell an Opsol minishell adapter. But, they won't come right out and tell you what they're restricting, they just hold the entire order and request that you contact them. When you do, they give you no answers. It's like writing a letter to your congresswoman. They respond with 2 pages of nothing. I've been shopping elsewhere, with no issues and no delays.

The result will be with many of these so called 2A supporters that they will start to see less and less follow on business.
I get why they are holding off but at the same time. They cut and run at the first sign of resistance.
Why aer they not a poarty to a several law suits against the various AG's and states for restricting interstate commerce.

AND I certainly hope PSA (and the others) are also not shipping anything to any of the state or law enforcement agencies either. Seriously doubt that is the case and until they start to also do that we all should start voting with our feet and go elsewhere.
Would be nice if others in other states without the restrictions would start to do the same.

Seems to me if they were serious they'd bring a Federal class action on 2A and Restraint of Trade grounds.

A day that Pedo Bob isn't being bent over the bench and judicially buttraped like a prison whore is a day without sunshine, and it's getting mighty rainy...

Damn that is something!

They ain't called Washington State Armory though.

Aero Precision might be able to claim that title. Maybe.

This won't help with Shockwave, handgun or semi-auto firearm purchases but a WA resident could have most other items shipped to friends, family or other location in Oregon for pick up there

Edit I have most of my packages sent elsewhere for pick up due to porch pirate problems here at home. .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top