JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'd love to expend some ammunition, but haven't heard much regarding the class 3 owners coming out to a shoot.

Let's use this thread to plan a new event, and I'll update this first post as planning progresses.

Suggestions/Availability?

---------------------------- *updated 08/16/2009*

Where.. Memaloose, specific location mapped below...
<broken link removed>

When.. Sept 27th, 2009

Before the shoot, at 9AM, rendezvous here...

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...95&ei=hneFSqWZKZK6swOOpYSXBw&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

15960 SE 82nd Dr
Clackamas, OR 97015-9502

By 10AM, we should be established and shooting at the shooting location, mapped below...
(<broken link removed>)

What.. NFA shoot

Well, I made thsi offer when my Class 3 stuff came in, so I'll extend it to anything we do.

I'll let anyone shoot my suppressed guns gratis, as long as they bring the ammo. I'll obviously have to keep an eye on them to make sure they don't overheat etc, but basically just bring the ammo (.45, or .22, must be reasonably good factory stuff, the .22 must be copper washed at least, .45 on 1911 mags if you don't wanna have to load them!), and you can shootem.

Sept 20th works for me.

I'll bring 500 rounds of Golden Tiger .223 for purchase and my own personal use, and if anybody wants to buy some.
Remember to bring those .223/5.56 autos!

My self and my company were planning on having one of our group shoots up there again on the 20th also. Count us in, and add one more suppressor to the list of toys to be there.

Now if only i could get a mac, or m16 before then. ow well, hopefully some one will have one i can play with. (i am sure if i play with one, i will get one.)

My self and my company were planning on having one of our group shoots up there again on the 20th also. Count us in, and add one more suppressor to the list of toys to be there.

Now if only i could get a mac, or m16 before then. ow well, hopefully some one will have one i can play with. (i am sure if i play with one, i will get one.)

Sounds good, but would you like to shoot at a location off of HWY 26 instead?

20th at that spot on the overlook off of HWY 26 would work as well. I forget the name, but there was an auto shoot at that location sometime last year.

Memaloose is where we will be shooting, specific area undecided.

If anybody has any suggestions, chime in and I'll update my original posting.

Memaloose would be a better area,

It would be nice to draw attention to the fact that some of the ranges have been closed. We are working on getting some new ranges opened. To do this we need to show how much the ranges are used up there to justify opening new ranges to meet the demand.

Memaloose is better set up for multiple shooters at the same time safely.

Memaloose would be a better area,

It would be nice to draw attention to the fact that some of the ranges have been closed. We are working on getting some new ranges opened. To do this we need to show how much the ranges are used up there to justify opening new ranges to meet the demand.

Memaloose is better set up for multiple shooters at the same time safely.

+1 i would agree

also if someone has a FA .308 with a BFA i have a ton of blanks i would like to party like a rock star with.

The Memaloose turn off is about 5 minutes out of estacada, OR. It's pretty easy to get to, and we will put up signs also.

There is a map and directions if you click on our website in my signature, and then click on the events tab. I will be updating the page for this event shortly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top