JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So far we have a confirmation of 4 m/16s to be there and several suppressors.
possibly an ak-47 and possibly a couple other toys. All so far are being supplied by Beavercreek armory. So if you shop there, or if you haven't consider them for any purchase as this is very nice of them.

Also make sure to check out Coctailer, he is a great guy, and we keep hoping he will be able to make it to this shoot. If not hopefully the next, but the fact that he is willing deserves some business from us.

We are working with 2 ammo vendors to confirm at least one, maybe both to be there.

We just confirmed the forest service has closed more ranges at memaloose. Including the main gravel pit where the shoot would take place.

We are working with OFF right now, and the NRA is interested in taking this on also. I say we keep with the plan of the 27th, At Memaloose, as there are still a few other ranges to shoot at. My company is looking into a special use permit to use the main rock quarry. We will have more information in the next couple days.

Most likely we will be making an announcement on this site about the closure and provide contact information so hopefully this community along with a few others will be able to drum up enough support, email, phone calls to the responsible individuals and there bosses. This can be reversed, and we are working to get some NRA standard ranges put in for public use, but we are going to need the firearms community's help.

See this thread for more information on the closure.
http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?p=96507#post96507

Yeah... if beavercreek armory is there, I'm out. I am not going to continue with why, but I believe my post history/their review threads here will show why I have big problems with them.

Yeah... if beavercreek armory is there, I'm out. I am not going to continue with why, but I believe my post history/their review threads here will show why I have big problems with them.

Sorry to hear that, they have been nothing but gracious with us for this shoot. I bought 4 AR-15 lowers from them at the show for a very, very good price. Every thing for me was 100% great experience.

OK, here is an update on the full auto shoot.

we have confirmed 1 dealer so far to come with at least 4 m/16s. They are working on getting a couple of friends they know to come with some AKs, belt fed 308s, and some smaller sub machine guns.

We also have an ammo vendor that is willing to come and have ammo for sale while we are there. as the list of weapons expands we will inform them of what all we need them to bring to feed the machines.

right now the only confirmed weapons to be there are:
4: M/16s with suppressors
1 mac(semi) with suppressor - 380 cal.

if you are planning on bringing anything that others can shoot, please post here, or send me a PM and i will start to add it to the list. I am thinking shortly we will need to close this thread and start another as we now have the date, location, and time set. now we just need what all will be there and an idea of who all is coming.

Also, do we have anyone who has volunteered to lead the caravan up from the McDonald's on 82nd drive?

I am a Dealer and might be interested in coming. What date did you finally settle on? I have a couple Post Sample HK's and a M16. Also have a couple transferable MAC's. If I come, are we renting the guns or just letting people shoot them with their own ammo. Just wanting to know what you got planned. Thanks Chuck:)

Date is Sept 27th, at the Memaloose rock quarry 10 miles out of Estacada OR.

It is entirely up to you, they are your guns. The idea was to let people shoot full autos, and maybe get some more on the NFA weapon bug. If you need to charge a small fee for wear and tear, that is up to you. I think most coming would like to pay for ammo only, and see if they are interested in buying a suppressor or full auto.

All the brass from this event is being used to fund more clean up efforts of the area, so it is kind of a charitable event also.

Date is Sept 27th, at the Memaloose rock quarry 10 miles out of Estacada OR.

It is entirely up to you, they are your guns. The idea was to let people shoot full autos, and maybe get some more on the NFA weapon bug. If you need to charge a small fee for wear and tear, that is up to you. I think most coming would like to pay for ammo only, and see if they are interested in buying a suppressor or full auto.

All the brass from this event is being used to fund more clean up efforts of the area, so it is kind of a charitable event also.

I have had the NFA bug sence the first time I fired a Mini Gun.. hehehe :yes:

I would gladly pay for wear and ammo.

I'll be there and as long as there will in fact be an ammo vendor, I have 2 friends who would like to come and have their first experience with automatic weapons... and on the plus side of that, they are looking into getting a gun each and could be sold on what to buy from a dealer, maybe Beavercreek or Coctailer would hook them up when they are ready

I would like to come and meet everyone. I have the ammo. I don't have any full auto, but I do have a HK USP9sd with a AAC evo on it that you can shoot. And a few fun AR's in 5.56 and
9mm that are semi auto.

Tons of Oregon Brass, did you say they also closed the first pit at 6.8 miles in? It was open two weeks ago when I was there.

Gary

It has been closed for almost a month now. It is easy to miss the signs though. If you go back a couple pages in this thread, there are some photos of the signs.

Looks like we have a couple other guns that will be there.

so far it is 4 m/16s with suppressors
1: ak - 47 possibly more
1: barret m107 .50 sniper rifle
1: ruger ac 556

Several other guns with suppressors.

I am still working on getting some more people to come with some more rifles / sub machine guns.

We are putting together the flier for the shoot this weekend. When it is done I will start a new thread with the flier.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top