JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Memaloose is not closed,

only the first 5.9 miles are closed for "Safety". the rock quarry at the top is open, along with a couple other ranges after the quarry.

My company is working very hard to get some new ranges opened lower then the rock quarry. But we need help. These shoots draw attention to the fact that the public uses these locations. They are not accessible during the winter months.

we are using proceeds from our brass sales to fund the fight to open more ranges / clean up the ranges that are there.

Memaloose is not closed,

only the first 5.9 miles are closed for "Safety". the rock quarry at the top is open, along with a couple other ranges after the quarry.

My company is working very hard to get some new ranges opened lower then the rock quarry. But we need help. These shoots draw attention to the fact that the public uses these locations. They are not accessible during the winter months.

we are using proceeds from our brass sales to fund the fight to open more ranges / clean up the ranges that are there.

Updated the title post, now the specific location needs to be mapped, and a pre-shoot meeting place should also be determined.

I figure that anyone who wants to drive with the main group should meet at the predetermined meeting point at 10AM, then drive to the range.

Updated the title post, now the specific location needs to be mapped, and a pre-shoot meeting place should also be determined.

I figure that anyone who wants to drive with the main group should meet at the predetermined meeting point at 10AM, then drive to the range.

Location has already been mapped, visit our website here:
<broken link removed>

scroll down a little and there is a map and directions from Estacada.

it would be a good idea to have someone who is familiar with the area to lead the caravan up. someone from our company can do this if no one else wants to step up to the plate.

Our company will be at the quarry early to lay down tarps for easy clean up. We will be up there at 8 am to start getting the site ready.

we are looking forward to meeting with everyone who can attend from this site.

we will also have refreshments for sale to help fund further clean up efforts.

Main post updated.

Now, where would be a good place to meet before the shoot?

<broken link removed>

it would be a good idea to have someone who is familiar with the area to lead the caravan up. someone from our company can do this if no one else wants to step up to the plate.

Our company will be at the quarry early to lay down tarps for easy clean up. We will be up there at 8 am to start getting the site ready.

<broken link removed>

you guys are way cool:s0155:

We usually meet at the McDonald's on 82nd Drive & 212, then head down the highway together. Seems like a good place for those heading out from the Portland area.

15960 SE 82nd Dr
Clackamas, OR 97015-9502

Original post updated. Suggestions always welcome. Looks like it's a go for the 20th.

The date may be a problem. the 20th is a GUN SHOW DAY. the dealers interested in coming (cocktailer) wont be able to come, and most likely my company will not be able to either. pushing it out one week to the 27th would be a good alternative. this would allow us to get a couple dealers on the 20th's gun show to come, and possibly an ammo vendor to show up also.

other wise there might not be very many actual machine guns, just a few suppressors.

The date may be a problem. the 20th is a GUN SHOW DAY. the dealers interested in coming (cocktailer) wont be able to come, and most likely my company will not be able to either. pushing it out one week to the 27th would be a good alternative. this would allow us to get a couple dealers on the 20th's gun show to come, and possibly an ammo vendor to show up also.

other wise there might not be very many actual machine guns, just a few suppressors.

It's a Sunday, not Friday or Saturday. Surely they can make an exception, it would be a smart business decision, IMO.
..I'm trying my best here.

Also, students will be less likely to attend, school will be in session by then.

There weren't many MGs at the last shoot that I attended, but it was still one heck of a gathering.

It's a Sunday, not Friday or Saturday. Surely they can make an exception, it would be a smart business decision, IMO.
..I'm trying my best here.

Also, students will be less likely to attend, school will be in session by then.

There weren't many MGs at the last shoot that I attended, but it was still one heck of a gathering.

It will mostly depend on how the gun show is going. Sunday is usually slow, but it costs a lot to have a table at the expo center shows.

i would recommend either A) push it back 1 week to the 27,
or B) move it ahead 1 week to the 13th.

if it is after the 20ths show, there will be opportunity for more dealers to come, the week before most dealers are getting ready for the show. if it is the week after the show we can promote it at the show and draw more traffic to this site, and draw attention to memaloose being partially closed.

seems like a win win for holding it on the 27 in regard to exposure. for both this site and the situation up there. and there should be a lot more toys to play with. and an opportunity to get ammo at the show before the shoot

It will mostly depend on how the gun show is going. Sunday is usually slow, but it costs a lot to have a table at the expo center shows.

i would recommend either A) push it back 1 week to the 27,
or B) move it ahead 1 week to the 13th.

if it is after the 20ths show, there will be opportunity for more dealers to come, the week before most dealers are getting ready for the show. if it is the week after the show we can promote it at the show and draw more traffic to this site, and draw attention to memaloose being partially closed.

seems like a win win for holding it on the 27 in regard to exposure. for both this site and the situation up there. and there should be a lot more toys to play with. and an opportunity to get ammo at the show before the shoot

Sigh. Well, shoot for the 27th. I'll update the main post.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top