JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dude... guns are not evil. They're not hand grenades. It's no different than selling a used bicycle. If you have a used bike you want to sell, then list it. If you see a used bike for sale that you want, then buy it.

If you want to DEAL in the selling of new bikes.... then you need to be a DEALER.

Until finding this website I was under the impression that it was illegal to advertise FTF sales even if not crossing State lines. Could someone clarify this for me because I am interested in buying used firearms but can't drive around to every gun shop and pawn shop within a 50 mile radius.

I thought of something else that has not been mentioned. Go to Gunbroker or another of the on-line firearms versions of "ebay", and like in ebay look at the pictures and descriptions of COMPLETED SALES...things that actually sold! and how much they actually SOLD for...then you will have a reasonable idea about what a particular weapon is worth.

Suggestion #2: If you do go to a gun'n pawn shop...do not take their first price...pawn shop asking price is always negotiable. When you are dealing with a private seller, the price MAY be negotiable..at least give it a try. Just make sure what the price SHOULd be first by doing your homework.

Also, the Little Nickel want adds has a guns section...at least ours does.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top