JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a funny ad. It reminded me of, check the kids Halloween candy before they eat it.

<broken link removed>

Or how about this ad. This has to Be the all time winner on craigslist

<broken link removed>

Just remember to put them in 'Non firearm' classifieds if you decide to split 'em up to get some money back, K?

Putting a listing for free colostomy bags on craigslist, is like trying to unload your boogers off the bedpost.

But that may be being a tad judgmental. Maybe there expensive.

I used to browse craiglist for funny stuff.

Like this:

I wrote said:
I'm replying to this ad:

<broken link removed>

I couldn't help but take special interest in your adult swing. I marvel at the sight of such an item posted on CraigsList. I'm wondering if my wife and I could take this for a test drive and see if it's something that we could accommodate as a modest accessory to our home. Before we come over for our test drive I would like to ask a few questions:

1. Was this ever used in an orgy?

2. If it was, did everyone find it enjoyable

3. If it wasn't, is there any reason that the two of you kept this amazing product to yourself?

4. Why is the reason your getting rid of it? Did the kids find it? Have you reached its weight limit? Divorced? Separated?

5. Did this produce any children? Twins? Triplets? Heavens forbid 4 at once?

6. Did this product ever help anybody reach a "screaming O?"

7. Could we witness this product in action?

8. Have you ever witnessed it in action?

9. What positions have you tried and found most enjoyable?

10. Did you catch kids using it?

11. What is that paper on the fridge?

12. Why the drop in price?

13. Any critters living on it that we should know about.?

14. Does this increase duration?

15. Does it squeak? I live in an apartment and dont want neighbors hearing us.

16. Does it work well through pregnancy?

Just a few questions off of the top of my head. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Then a response:

OMG!!! I had to laugh at your posting. Let me clear up some of the questions....
1. the swing isnt mine, I do however know the owners.....
2. yes it has produced a "O" or at least from what I heard across the courtyard...LOL
3. no weight limit reached, no critter to say about
4. no kids treasure hunt or anything
5. yes they are split up...ie slpiting money from sale
6. wish I could get one too...lol
7. I have seen other in action (swinger here) so they are very fun and all postions are great.
8. any more questions feel free to ask.....

Putting a listing for free colostomy bags on craigslist, is like trying to unload your boogers off the bedpost.

But that may be being a tad judgmental. Maybe there expensive.

They are very expensive. The fact the he no longer needs them is fortunate. There are people who will use them the rest of their lives, but being alive with one is better than the alternative.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top