JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Warning! If you are easily triggered, stop reading and scroll past this post.

Brilliant!! As soon as they start passing out free drugs, there will be a lot less addicts soon.

I've said it many times. Legalize drugs, all of them. Sell them in stores right between the cigarettes and alcohol. Pass it out free for the homeless, the destitute, and the hopelessly addicted. Divert some of that wasted tax money being pocketed by the new "homeless industry" to fund it all. Probititing drugs hasn't worked, it never will. Just CA, WA, and OR alone have poured hundreds millions into the "homeless problem. Anyone in those 3 states notice any improvements? Like I said, follow the money, you'll find the bureaucrats along that money trail are doing great, and their financial standing has greatly improved.

Well over 3 decades and 30 billion has been spent for the "war on drugs". Question: Are drugs more or less prolific now? Just my casual observation shows me that drugs are far more available now, more potent, cheaper, and far easier to get. The cost in lives, taxes, funding, and effort has been a total waste. It only made the problem worse, a lot worse.

Availability won't encourage those not inclined to become addicts. Passing it out free will simultaneously break the drug cartels and greatly reduce crime. Can't sell what can be had for free, no need to steal for it either. Crime rates will plummet.

Those that are so inclined won't live long. It's a self resolving problem. Things will get really bad for a while, then it's just a matter of cleaning up the mess and rebuilding. I can't imagine cities like San Francisco, Portland, or Seattle would much worse than they are now.

After they all off themselves there will be far less homeless, far less addicts (none), less welfare "free riders", the number of people that don't contribute will dramatically decrease thereby taking a massive load off of the productive citizens.

Will it solve all the problems this nation faces? No. But it'll resolve a big part of it and it's a good place to start.

Harsh? Yes. Cruel even. But, it would work better by far than what's being done now. All of these feel good, virtue signaling policies only waste money and make a small group of greedy people rich. All these programs do is slow the inevitable, make the country as a whole suffer longer. Oh, and the people in charge of these programs get rich. Follow the money. Multiple billions unaccounted for with all these "programs" but those who have the authority to disperse these billions are unaccountably wealthy. Go figure.

DISCLAIMER: No, I don't really want to see this happen. But it would work.

Yes, I take a hard view on addicts, homeless, criminals, and the dregs of society. While I do have deep and abiding sympathy for my fellow man, I have learned that some people cannot be saved, most violent criminals cannot be made into productive members of society. It's better for that society as a whole, and far more productive to just remove the problem. At this point, there is no cure.

Last Edited:
I know it sounds like like a joke and how could anyone be so bubbleguming stupid, but it's real. UN...bubblegumING...BELIEVABLE...

Race to the sewer. They did this up here while back. "Invented" a new better pipe to smoke the crap and were passing them out. Tax payer funded of course. Voters again getting just what they asked for. :mad:

They need to stop using narcan on these folks....
I've seen reports of some OD's requiring up to 4 doses to revive these idiots. There are also similar reports of a junkie being narcanned multiple times in a day.

To be accurate, as the headline for the thread states that it's potlandistan doing this....Multnomah County is the body of idiots that believe this is a good idea.
They also deny that bystanders walking through a cloud of second hand fentanyl smoke is not dangerous. In reality there has not been enough research done to confirm/deny the dangers of 2nd hand fentanyl smoke. But you can look at tobacco and its dangers from being smoked and draw your own conclusions.

The real story is that the drug and feral problem was fabricated to increase taxes at the cost of human lives. There is a multitude of "agencies" that are supposed to be "helping". While are spending on this issue has increased at least 10 fold, there has been no net decrease on crime, drug usage, or folks using our public streets as their personal living rooms.

If you voted for any of the retards currently in office, you are to blame.
If you voted yes on Measure 110, you are colossal waste of cells and oxygen.

To keep this 2A related, the current livability issues in potlandistan are used as leverage to take your rights.
Be better and vote as if your rights depend on it.

Even my family who are some of the most frustrating liberals around Have run out of arguments and support,which won't change their vote im sure but it's a start and if the craziness from the left keeps ramping up, eventually it will.

Even my family who are some of the most frustrating liberals around Have run out of arguments and support,which won't change their vote im sure but it's a start and if the craziness from the left keeps ramping up, eventually it will.
The lack of any sort of nationwide rioting in the last three years shows that this is exactly what the communists want.

The lack of any sort of nationwide rioting in the last three years shows that this is exactly what the communists want.

Why send over nukes and destroy all that yankee infrastructure ?

This way, compromise the corrupted populace with propaganda and chemicals, enabling their own demise.

Put the survivors into forced labor camps until they expire, then process them into fertilizer.

Hummmmm.......why not have addicts buy their drugs directly from the OR State Govt.?

You know......to ensure that it hasn't been messed with (fentanyl added to it). The program could be thought of as.....mitigating accidental ODs and deaths. And, once the addicts sign up to "Purchase Directly". The Govt. could also offer housing, food, counseling and cash.

1688953781443.png

Rrrrright.....SAVING LIVES and OFFERING HELP to those that don't wish to help themselves. Oooops.....NO JUDGEMENT HERE. The druggie lifestyle is as valid as any other.

Besides.....think of the tax revenue. And, the savings on NARCAN. Not to mention, cutting out, the Cartel Dealers.

The Liberals (and Dems) will surely agree with that.

Rrrrrright.......

1688954349567.png

Aloha, Mark

PS.....and we need to make available a state run "SAFE PLACE" (if not many of them). So that, addicts could have a place to go, away from the Judgmental people in society. BTW, air conditioning would be nice too.

WAIT, Wait, wait.....ALSO.....why not have a "State Run Smoking Lounge" with A/C in Downtown Portland? Yeah, think of the tax dollars that have been collected over all those years. Certainly, it's owed to the smokers.

Last Edited:
I know it sounds like like a joke and how could anyone be so bubbleguming stupid, but it's real. UN...bubblegumING...BELIEVABLE...

And the scientific evidence that supports the policy is where?

And the scientific evidence that supports the policy is where?
Woke idiots only believe the social media BS fed to them. They don't believe in evidence or facts. Drugs and drug related violence has taken over the city. This posted on nextdoor 18hrs ago:
I heard the little boy died.

6AAFE8B6-A9E9-4810-B978-44D744F87780.jpeg

Woke idiots only believe the social media BS fed to them. They don't believe in evidence or facts. Drugs and drug related violence has taken over the city. This posted on nextdoor 18hrs ago:
I heard the little boy died.

View attachment 1450666
And the majority of Pdx voters elected this form of City government and the city council's policies which resulted in these social outcomes.

Wasn't the original justification for passing out free needles that it would reduce the transmission of HIV? So, if people are doing 60% less injecting, and the "clinics" are seeing a proportionate reduction in traffic, then the logical thing to do is cut 60% of funding and 60% of staff. I've never heard of HIV being transmitted by a pipe, so in what way is free pipes, foil and straw distribution harm reduction? This transmutation of purpose is just protecting publicly funded jobs and encouraging drug abuse.

Sorry folks, I'm just being logical. Forgive me. For a minute there I forgot I was living in Clown World.

And the majority of Pdx voters elected this form of City government and the city council's policies which resulted in these social outcomes.
The real bubblegumty thing here is that NO ONE that would/could do anything about these problems will step up and run for the office! We're going to get Mingus Mapps for mayor next run! And he's more than likely the least harmful of who ever else will run.

The real bubblegumty thing here is that NO ONE that would/could do anything about these problems will step up and run for the office! We're going to get Mingus Mapps for mayor next run! And he's more than likely the least harmful of who ever else will run.
Agree mapps is an idiot. He claimed a few months ago he will have all the potholes in Portland fixed in month. I bet they fixed less than 1% because I see them everywhere. He 's spending time on money trying to make electric delivery truck only for downtwoen when no one wants to even go downtown because it's a drug and homeless infested shot hole. He really has no clue. Rene Gonzalez is the only one with any common sense at all.

Well....If they're passing out paper straws I guess its AOK.

Can't be buggering up the planet.

Have to do our bit for the environment...Save the whales and FJB.

:s0104:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews