JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The real bubblegumty thing here is that NO ONE that would/could do anything about these problems will step up and run for the office! We're going to get Mingus Mapps for mayor next run! And he's more than likely the least harmful of who ever else will run.
It is up to the business community and or the Republican party to come up with a good competitor for the mayor's race and or they can continue to loose their businesses. Just that simple. Or, ruin the city; and we can sit back, outside of Pdx, and watch people ruin their lives and the
Pdx community. By and large the majority of Pdx are voters that are anti-establishment, anarchists, social deviates, or what ever gender and profoundly anti-gun. The will elect a like minded mayor?

It is up to the business community and or the Republican party to come up with a good competitor for the mayor's race and or they can continue to loose their businesses. Just that simple. Or, ruin the city; and we can sit back, outside of Pdx, and watch people ruin their lives and the
Pdx community. By and large the majority of Pdx are voters that are anti-establishment, anarchists, social deviates, or what ever gender and profoundly anti-gun. The will elect a like minded mayor?
That would be nice. Speaking of the business community at large, an heiress of walmart left like $40B to NPR/PBS not long ago. Like it needed more money is laughable. There are now four over the air PBS television channels in portland right now.. all of which broadcast nothing but anti-America propaganda and correct-think cringe.
yay

Pdx community. By and large the majority of Pdx are voters that are anti-establishment, anarchists, social deviates, or what ever gender and profoundly anti-gun. They will elect a like minded mayor?
That's what is so depressing. I believe they will. And they will get used to the way it is, and/or, blame the right. As long as they have a device close in front of them, is all that matters.

Just went to a Portland gas station (which I try to avoid cuz they steal your credit card info very often) and some dude sitting in a 2018ish Cadillac says "can you spare $20 for gas?" Looked like criminal, homeless type dress, and some kind of weird druggie shake. I told him "hell no, your driving a new Cadillac why don't you buy my gas?"

100% that car was stolen. Portland gas stations are scary places, not as bad as 7-11 though. Don't go to either unarmed would be my suggestion (or to be more specific, don't go anywhere unarmed!).

This is how perverse this political faction is...

Originally, "harm reduction" was touted as a way to hopefully reduce Hep and HIV infections from people using dirty needles.

Now, they try and spin that logic with these new programs for the current drug trend which doesn't have the same risks.
Giving out this kind of paraphernalia isn't improving anyone's "safety" in the same way as clean needles may have.

25 m ago another drugged out driver mows down woman at bus stop and kills her. Se 39th and se belmont

DAD0042E-4A12-454C-8E2F-4206E13AC615.jpeg

I know it sounds like like a joke and how could anyone be so bubbleguming stupid, but it's real. UN...bubblegumING...BELIEVABLE...

It's to create a healthy working relationship between the county and community...

They actually said something to that effect in a statement I heard on the radio. Insanity

7-11 looted to the tune of $10,000-$15,000. They call the cops but police say they can't do anything.

"Mayors Office"? That guy is a huge sack of nothing. A Nutless coward! "IT", won't even address the issue to media. Makes me sick.:s0170:

That's the 7-11 I would refer to as being mine. Just a little over a block away as the crow flies. That is the 5-way intersection of Cully Ave, Prescott and NE 60th. That large intersection is where these pieces of feces like to burn up tires. It happened last summer too. I didn't wake up this time until the very end though. I got up and could hear them doing more donuts in different places as they were scattering. Some of these scum went down our street, quietly, with their lights out. The pavement in that intersection is almost completely covered with tire rubber. There's also a bunch of firework waste in the gutters.

I hope to hell that the feckless tod whalen has something going to nail some of these bastards to the wall. Looting that store should be a last straw. Get some real good cameras ,and let an office watch. With the camera going. And then let the detectives get the info and arrest some these delinquent punks!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads