JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ruger, Block, Sig, and others. Also bought some Cheap Charley 9mm for 10.80 for 50. Just thought I would share, good for them for adding that counter. Prices as far as I can tell are about 10% more than NW Armory. Should be fun to see what happens with the selection/prices.

Congrats!, our freddy's in Newberg has had ours for a while now. It's pretty good but a bit expensive.
We have an SR-556, some mini's, and a 10-22 take down, along with the usual 870's, 500's, bolt guns, and lever actions. Glocks, XD's, Beretta's, 1911's, and wheel guns.

I stopped in Freddy's yesterday to check out the new gun counter. I thought the selection was pretty decent. Prices were ok, most everything was on sale. The girl at the counter did say that coupons can be used on top of sale prices as well as senior discount day.

Overall not a bad set up and if I'm ever looking for something new it will be a place to keep in consideration.

I posted up on this about a week ago, in the other Fred Meyer gun counter thread. Wife and I went by the other day to check it out, and yes the prices are a bit high. Careful on the coupons as many I have seen do NOT include firearms. If it doesn't state it you should be good to go. I made sure to let the guy behind the counter know we were happy to see them carrying firearms.

Ruger, Block, Sig, and others. Also bought some Cheap Charley 9mm for 10.80 for 50. Just thought I would share, good for them for adding that counter. Prices as far as I can tell are about 10% more than NW Armory. Should be fun to see what happens with the selection/prices.

:s0140: I actually looked up block wtf?!?:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads