JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a Fox Pro I use on the east side for Yotes. I know what calls work best and when.

How 'bout this side of the Cascade? What calls work best over here or what should I try first? I'll be hunting on a 1200 acre sheep and cattle ranch with rollling hills of oak and fir. I thought about the distressed fawn or cottontail cry. But am open to those who have been successful over on the west/wet side!

Thanks.:s0155:

I have a Scorpian and FX3. I would use a locator or distress call. I always use a locator in a new area and have good luck. If they don't answer then I use a pup in distress or fawn.

Scott

I do alot better on the west side with coyote vocals or bird sounds.
My hand calls seem to work very well also with more of a fawn bawl kind of sound.

Twodogs

Foxpro should have sheep sounds if the owner is losing them to dogs. If owner is not losing sheep, bird sounds at higher volume work,and fawn bleat but have found the West side to be more difficult. East no problem...good luck and should call a little longer west I have found.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top