JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First post here lads so be gentle ;)

Just wondering if any of ye shoot red foxes and what way ye go about it ?

I like to use a lamp and give a distress call on the back of my hand. I use a CZ 527 varmint in .223 with 40gr. hornady ballistic tips.

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

P.S.

The black thing on the end of the barrel is a predator 8 moderator with a black sock wrapped around it so the scope mounted lamp doesn't glare back into the scope.

Fish

True story. My buddy Mark and I had been Duck hunting many years ago in Kansas down near the Mer DesCygnes river. That evening after we finished hunting we went to a little bar (the only one) in LaCygne, KS to have some beers before we went back to our camp. We noticed that there was a pool table in the back and there was this gal hustling pool with a bunch of guys. She was quite possibly the ugliest woman either of use had ever seen. We started calling her "Neandrathal Woman" because she kind of looked like the missing link. I said she'd make a good booze barometer as when she started looking good you'd know you'd had enough to drink. About a pitcher and a half later my buddy Mark says "You know, she's not THAT BAD LOOKING.". At that point I told him it was time to go. :s0114:

Thanks for the Fox pics. That CZ looks great. The 527 comes in a 7.62 x 39 carbine that has the same set trigger also. 7.62 x 39 makes a cheap shooter, that can mid range varmints, and is large enough to legally hunt deer.
Welcome to the forum Fish Slap.
A1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews