JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, against my better judgment I went to the Gun Room on Foster (polymer haters). As I walked in I noticed an entire shelf of 22lr bricks. The price was a little higher than I would normally pay, but you know the stores, so....

Just wanted to share, plus if you go in, you get to hear all the reasons polymer is terrible. Also the had a black killer, and a pile of mags, not sure what cal, but they had several of them.

Enjoy......I did. Got 2 boxes of 500.

Well in this day and age of empty shelves this does indeed say something about how much traffic this place gets...
Never been in there.. and from what I have heard dont plan on going there (be a long drive) but to me, this would indicate an aweful store with no traffic as any one that had traffic is out..
Just saying..

Northwest Armory had some last weekend. Remington Golden's. $35/brick with one per person.

I'd figure out how to manufacture .22lr using beer cans, tire weights and wooden matches before I would give Warren or any of the Lacass clan a nickle.

E

I'd figure out how to manufacture .22lr using beer cans, tire weights and wooden matches before I would give Warren or any of the Lacass clan a nickle.

E

Yeah, I can see why. $350 for a used 10/22, and his comment was "if YOU Guys" would quit buying it all blah blah blah. They were having a counseling session when I went in about how some guy shot a Glock at the range, and the thing exploded, and they couldn't even find the pieces....

Like magic.

Well in this day and age of empty shelves this does indeed say something about how much traffic this place gets...
Never been in there.. and from what I have heard dont plan on going there (be a long drive) but to me, this would indicate an aweful store with no traffic as any one that had traffic is out..
Just saying..

Yup their poor service ad terrible reputation supplied m with some overpriced 22lr ammo. 2nd time I have been there, it looks like a swap meet bred with a dusty storage unit in there....

Yeah, I can see why. $350 for a used 10/22, and his comment was "if YOU Guys" would quit buying it all blah blah blah. They were having a counseling session when I went in about how some guy shot a Glock at the range, and the thing exploded, and they couldn't even find the pieces....

Like magic.

I thought that would have been their price before the run on things. Reviews of the place are one of the more entertaining reads on the site if you haven't seen it. It's lengthy but worth reading. http://www.northwestfirearms.com/oregon-reviews/59-gun-room.html

I went to The Gun Room a very long time ago. I think I bought a fine new rifle there. I got a bad feel/vibe as I recall. never went back and honestly, don't intend to

E
Amen! When i first moved up here, before NWFA was online, i made the mistake of going to a place called "The Gun Room" looking for a holster for a handgun. Long story short, after 30 seconds of the Glock rant i just walked out. I wouldn't go back if they were giving stuff away!

Lefty.

I'm not conflicted the slightest bit about that narrowminded loudmouth Gun Room pantload still selling ammo today.

Not playing.

This thread does nothing for me beyond confirming that even when that pr*ck with ears is the only show in town with ammo... he still has inventory. Speaks volumes.

Guys... ride this out, if you can, and let him stare at his overpriced inventory - gathering dust on the shelf next to all those 200% priced Colts.

A**hole.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top